CIA Rejects

Eddie

I really don't like the fact that Katie is hanging around Tommy Lee. I mean I know shit all about him but I know that he's a rock star and not good for Katie. He's going to hurt her then I'd have to kill him. I can tell Alex is thinking almost the exact same thing because that's the most pissed off I've ever seen him while he's sitting behind his drums.

"I'm sure they're just friends." Michael says lightly.

"I'm sure he wants in Katie's pants." I mumble as I light up a cigarette.

"Nah, I agree with Eddie." David states. "Mr Lee wants in your little sister's pants. Katie is hot."

"Don't call her that!" Alex and I hiss in unison making Michael and David laugh.

"You two really don't want her around anyone, do you?" David wonders and I drop my gaze to the ash tray.

"We just don't want her hurt." Alex admits.

"She's twenty two years old." Michael reminds us. "You gotta let her do things one her own. If she gets hurt you just have to be there to catch her."

"When did you get intelligent?" I wonder as I look up from the ash tray and the bass player shrugs.

"I just know that you might end up pushing her away and I don't think you want that." Michael explains.

"I just wish there was a way that we could make sure he's not hurting her without spying on her." Alex mumbles and David lights up.

"I'll do it! I'll take Michael with me and we'll just act like we're hanging out or something." He explains.

"Los Angeles is huge, how are you going to find them?" I wonder and he smirks.

"You're underestimating my powers." David states and he grabs Michael's arm.

"I thought your only power was drinking a bottle of tequila in one sitting." My brother admits and I laugh.

I have a really bad feeling about this, not going to lie but it's worth a shot.

Katie

"You've seriously have never been bowling?" Tommy asks with a laugh as we lace up the bowling shoes.

"I know the outline of the game, I've just had no interest whatsoever playing it." I explain and he rolls his eyes.

"You're so fucking weird, Van Halen." He laughs and I smile.

"Who said that was a bad thing?" I ask and he smiles.

"I definitely didn't." Tommy says and grabs my hand. "Come on."

We get set up to start the game and play the first few rounds or innings or what is it called for bowling anyways? Either way I'm horrible at this and Tommy thinks it's funny, I mean it's hit the gutter a couple times and then the ball hit a couple of pins the other times. Tommy is much better at bowling and knocks out almost all the pins each time.

Tommy laughs and sits down beside me after knocking all the pins over.

"Having fun yet?" He asks and I roll my eyes.

"Next time I pick what we do." I say and he nods.

"Fair enough, what shall we do next?" Tommy wonders.

"What aren't you good at?" I ask and he laughs.

"I'm good at everything." He states matter of factly and I roll my eyes. "What was with the eye rolling?" He asks with a laugh.

"You would only say that you're good at everything for the same reason men buy big trucks." I say and he looks at me confused. "You're over compensating for your inferiority complex."

"What the hell does that mean?" Tommy wonders and I smirk while holding up my pinky finger and his eyes grow. "No no no, I don't have a little dick, I swear." He says quickly and I laugh. "Wanna see? I'll prove it."

"I'm going to take my shot." I say as I stand up.

"Try not to hit the gutter." He laughs. "I mean your best is three pins."

"Well I'm trying for four." I laugh as I pick up a bowling ball.

It can't be that hard, can it? I mean I just want to prove Tommy fucking Lee wrong so bad and knock down all the fucking pins. I mean it can't be that hard, I just want to beat him. It must be a youngest sibling thing but you're extremely competitive. I've always wanted to beat Eddie and Alex.

I throw the ball down the lane and this time it doesn't veer off to the side, the ball rolls down the middle of the lane with quite a bit of speed. The ball hits the pins and the pins knock into others but when everything is settled all of the pins are on their sides.

"Hey! Not bad, went for four and got them all." Tommy says as he walks up beside me. "I underestimated you, Van Halen."

"There's your first mistake." I say and look up at him.

Tommy smiles down at me and I smile back at him. I love his eyes so much, I wish mine were one pure colour. Tommy's are dark brown like coffee without cream in it, they're completely brown and there's no other way to spin it. My eyes like my older brothers' eyes can never decide if they're going to be brown or green. I really could care less if they were brown or green as long as they're just one colour.

"Clearly." Tommy says after a while and I smile.

"I think it's your turn." I say and he nods.

"Right, right." He agrees.

I sit back down and pulls my legs up so I'm sitting crisscross applesauce. I look around the bowling alley and I see two familiar fair haired Van Halen members. David and Michael see me and walk over to me, I bet you any money my dumbass brothers sent them.

"What are you assholes doing here?" I hiss and they laugh.

"We're uh, roller skating." David says and Michael looks at him.

"We're at a bowling alley." Michael reminds him and his eyes grow.

"Oh shit, we are." He mutters to myself and I roll my eyes.

"You are idiots." I mutter. "Did my idiot brothers send you?"

"No Central Intelligence did." David states and Michael groans.

"Maybe." The bassist mumbles.

"You two need to leave! I'm not in high school anymore, I don't need you CIA rejects spying on me." I hiss and they laugh.

"We'll be sure to relay that to Eddie and Alex." David laughs. "Remember you have to be at your parents' house for dinner with all of them in a couple of hours."

David and Michael walk off laughing their asses off and Tommy drops down beside me again. He looks at me confused before pointing over to David and Michael.

"What were they up to?" Tommy wonders.

"They're mentally deranged." I mutter and he laughs. "They just wanted to make sure I knew about dinner at my parents'." I explain and he nods.

Eddie and Alex need to stop treating me like some kinda kid, I'm twenty two years old. I can make my own choices about who I want to hang around with.