Relax...

Your POV 

I walked into Stein's office and found him hunched over his computer rubbing his neck. I walked over and rubbed his shoulders. He sighed and leaned back. He put his arms up and behind me. I bent over his shoulder and he kissed me. "You seem tense." I said and he nodded. "Yeah work sucks." he said. "Well come here." I said. I grabbed his hand and spun him around in his chair. I pulled him up and walked to the living room. "Sit." I said and pointed to the couch. I sat on my knees and ran my hands up the inside of his thighs. He became tense and looked at me. 

He clenched onto the end of the couch. I started to kneed his member through his pants. He moaned and I smiled. I undid his belt and he bucked his hips to help me take them off. I slid down his boxers as well. I looked up and smiled. I scooted closer and he looked at me. I grabbed his shaft with one hand and slowly began to stroke. 

He moaned softly and I smiled. I brought the tip to my lips and kissed it. He tensed and I kissed down his shaft. He had his head on the back of the couch and was moaning at the ceiling. He also began to sweat. I smiled and ran my tongue along his shaft to his tip. I engulfed his tip into my mouth and he moaned louder. I slowly began to bob my head and he moaned more. "you're good." he said and I looked at him. "I eat a lot of Popsicles." I said. He smiled and nodded. "Hmm." he said. I smiled and  took my shirt off. I took off my bra as well and pushed him against my chest. He moaned and I smiled. I stuck his shaft between both of my breasts and began to rub him with them. 

He moaned and twitched. I was done with that and went back to bobbing my head. but this time i went faster and sucked harder. He moaned and grabbed a fist full of my hair to help. I moaned around him as his foot began to rub my core. He moaned louder and I felt him twitch in my mouth. He let out one last moan and I was filled with his salty liquid.  I swallowed and he looked at me. "Come here." he said. I stood and walked over. HE pulled me down onto the couch and sat at the same position i was. He ripped off my shorts and looked at me. 

he smiled and began to finger me. I put a leg over his shoulder and he buried his face between my lips. I moaned and panted on the couch. He let go and shoved two fingers into me. I moaned and ran a hand through is hair and the other grabbing onto the couch. I stopped with his hair and spun his screw. He began to lick and pump me faster. I smiled and moaned to the ceiling. He let go and caught his breath. He looked at me and smiled. I pumped faster reaching my g-spot with just two fingers. I arched and he reached for that are again. I moaned louder and he smiled. He buried his face back into my lips and continued to savagely eat me out. 

Without warning I finished and he stood up licking the juices off his fingers. He bent down and kissed me. " I needed that." he aid and I passed out on the couch. He walked back to his office to get more work done. 

ooh it's getting hot in here...so take off all your clothes....damn Stein...I was going to make it a happy fun time for just Stein but everyone needs it to be...even..see ya later trendycupcakeslover out..