Whatchya Reading (2)

This is another one with meh! Lel... You can change the name to yours. Does not matter to meh!

My POV

I walk into the main room of the Patchwork Lab to see the owner of this building sitting on his computer. He is reading something and is making small noises. I walk over and he turns slowly to me.

"Whatcya reading?" I ask. He looked back to his computer and scrolls to the top.

"fifty shades of stein...by someone named trendycupcakeslover" he says. I feel my eye twitch and he turns to me. "Is it on a site called Wattpad?" I ask.

Confused he nods. "Yeah... Why?" He asks. "Don't you have an account? What is it called again? Something about cupcakes isn't it?" He asks. I nod and he gives me a gasp.

"You wrote this book didn't you?" He asked. I nodded slowly. He stood and chuckled. "Very dirty minded now aren't you?" he asks smirking.

I glance at him before pushing him away with his swivel chair and quickly ripping the hard drive from his computer. "What do you plan to do with that?" He asks.

Gulping I put it down my shirt. "You know.. I am a doctor... There is nothing in that shirt. I haven't seen before." He says as he stands.  I gulp and take steps backwards. Eventually putting myself in the wall.

"Now you can do this the easy way or the hard way. You can hand me my hard drive. Or I can reach for it myself." He said. I crossed my arms. "Hard way it is." He said before quickly shoving his pale hand down my shirt and grabbing the hard drive.

He walked back to his computer and put it back in. He looked to Mr after he stood. He saw me slide down the wall and fall over on the cold ground. "You might have a bug crawl in your ear if you lay there for too long." He said.

I stood and pulled him down by his lab coat. "We both know that isn't true. There is a wall in pur ears that keeps things from going to our brain." I said. He grabbed my hands gently.

He pulled them away from his lab cost and pulled me to him. "Now... You wrote a very dirty book about me... Would you like to... Maybe I don't know... Make it real?" He asked.

I blinked and looked at him. "Wut?" I asked. He smirked and picked me up and stepping over the couch and sitting me on his lap. "You heard me" he whispered and kissed me.

I kissed back and sat closer to him. He smiled and his hips trailed around my body soon finding my ass and pulling me close. I moaned at the touch and he broke the kiss and moved it to my jaw line and to my neck. Since I was wearing a high collard shirt he used his hand to pull it away so he could get at my collar  bone. I moaned again lightly and tilted my head from him.

He slowly squeezed my ass with his other hand and the one used to pull my shirt from my skin ran under my shirt to my bra clasp. With one quick moment he unclipped it and the pressure was released from my chest.

Knowing what he wanted I pulled my shirt and my glasses went with it. He looked at me and saw my eyes. He smirked and kissed me. I smiled and pushed him over on the couch.

He grabbed my hips and pushed me down. He gritted his teeth and I bit my lip. "Damn.." He muttered. I smirked and kissed his neck. "Who has dirty thoughts now?" I asked.

He pushed me harder against him and I heard his shoes hit the floor from the other end of the couch. I smirked against him and moaned as he made me feel his semi hardened length.

I moaned as his began to grind against me. I ripped my face from his neck and looked at him. Hungrily I  moved my hands to the hem if his shirt and pulled it up revealing his stomach and chest. I kissed his chest lightly. Which made me earn small moans from him.

I sat up and got off his lap. Hr whined lightly but tolled off the couch. I went to the room with him not too far behind. I turned to see him take off his shirt and lab coat. He smirked to Me as he threw his glasses somewhere. I smirked and took off his belt. He unbuttoned and unzipped his pants allowing his bulge to have more room.

He smirked and sat on the bed and I turned to him. I remover the rest if my bra and slowly took off my shorts. He bit his lip as he watched. I watched his bulge grow more and he whined for my touch again.

"Anne please..." He said. I smirked and looked at him. "Tell me what you want what you really really want." I said.

He smirked. "I'll tell you what I want what I really really want." He said and picked me up. "I want you." He said. I moaned and looked at him.

He smirked and moved to the bed. He took off my underwear and his boxers and pants. He liked st Mr and I nodded. Spreading my legs more he pushed in slowly. He let out a sigh of relief as he did. 

I let out a chuckle and he moaned. He intertwined my fingers with his as he moved slowly. I moaned and he leaned down and kissed Me. I slowly missed back as i felt every inch if him move.

He smiled and moaned as he went farther in. He flipped me over and grabbed my his making me slowly bounce on him I moaned and bit my lip as I threw my head back. Hr chuckled and his eyes were closed as he held me rougher.

I soon began to moan his name as the pleasure had increased.

"Stein..."

"Anne..."

I whined at the sound of my name leaving his lips. He flipped me to my side and wrapped an arm around my waist and held me close as the other lifted my leg. I helped him find my entrance again as he  kissed my shoulder and moved into me again.

I moaned some more and soon felt a knot begin to form. "Stein... Mmmhmm.. I'm getting close." I moaned quietly. He kissed my neck and hummed. "Me too baby." Hr said I smiled and leaned into him. He felt his sticky sweaty skin against mine and I turned over and hr kissed my neck and continued. I moaned loudly and released his name as I came over his length.

With a few more thrusts he followed. I smiled and he pulled out leaving his seen to drip from my body. He dripped from his tip a bit and I sat up. I kissed the tip and cleaned it. He moaned again and looked at me as he panted.

He pulled me closer and I smiled. His breathing soon slowed as did mine. I smiled and looked at him. He kissed me again and sighed. I laid on his chest as he played with my hair. "We should have done that sooner."I said. He rose a brow. "Why?" He asked. "Because then we could have done it more often than what we will right?"I asked. He chuckled and leaned over me again. "Then to make up for last time,.. Round two?" He asked. I chuckled and nodded and he smiled and kissed me.

Only eleven more and this book is completed... I'm saddened by it. But that gives me more time to work on my Spirit one. You can give me ideas and requests. I'm happy to write them for you dirty minded people. So for now TCCL out!