Bulimia

Stein's pov

As I sit in class I scan the room of students. Maka along with OxFord is one of the smartest meisters. Soul though he is stubborn at times he is a great scythe weapon. Liz and Patty. Though ere  once the Brooklyn Demons they now are fine and put up with Kid's OCD.

Kid son of Lord Death and is a great meister. Even though his OCD does get the better of him at times. Tsubaki, she is quiet and has enough patience to put up with BlackStar. Something that I rarely have nowadays.

Blackstar, he can be loud and annoying... All of the time... But is a great Meister as long as the rest. Crona, the son of the witch Medusa. He is also the demon sword. Even though I would like to find out why medusa turned him to that I cannot. Lord Death's rules.

Finally (y/n), a meisterless weapon. Whom can only give me feelings that I myself can't begin to comprehend. Just the mere sight of her makes my pulse quicken, my stomach turn ,and my palms sweat.

I have tried to shake the feeling that I get when shes around or when she is speaking, but sadly I cannot. I sigh slightly as the bell rings and she has to leave class. At least the feeling gets to subside...for now.

Your pov

I sigh and cover myself with my hoodie more as I see the professor staring at me. Every day k have felt fat. Everyday since I have became fifteen.

Now that the professor states at me and looks like he's going to be sick never helped either. I make my own professor sick, great. I thought as i walked to the girls bathroom. I went into a stall and shoved my finger down my throat making me throw up.

I do this you see...because I am...buhlemic. I have for about a year now. I believe i am fat and i hate it. So i throw up in order to lose weight.

I skgh as i flush and leave the bathroom stall to see none other than stein washing his face. I freeze and before i could retreat back into the stall. He turns. He puts his glasses on and looks at me. "Why are you in the men's bathroom?" He asked. I looked at him and rose a brow.

Of all the questions...he asks that one. "Uhm..Professor...You're in the girls' bathroom." I said. He nodded and it sunk in a bit before he gave a sigh and looked at me. "I would like to see you in my classroom in..." He checked his watch. "Five minutes." And with that he left. I sighed and walked to the sink.

I walked out soon after and down the hall to his class. I entered to set him getting off a mirror call with Lord Death. He turned putting the mirror away and sat down. He looked at Mr and I shifted nervously. "Do you know why you're here? "He asked. I shook my head and he let out a bit of a chuckle. "You're buhlemic aren't you. " he said and I froze. He smirked and stood. "I thought ad much when I heard you throw up... But I have one question.. Why? " he asked.

I sighed and looked down. O watched a hand approach my face and lift my chin. My (e/c) eyes met his green ones. I never realized how beautiful the color green could be until I saw them. I felt a light blush brush my cheeks. I suppressed it and he signed. "Tell me why (y/n)." He demanded. I nodded and told him everything.

Before I could then and walk away he grabbed me. I turned and was met with his lips on mine. I kissed back and as did he. He likes back and looked at me. "You're beautiful (y/n)... Now will you show me how beautiful I think you are... Even if no one else will? "He asked.

I missed and he picked me up. He walked to his desk and smirked. "We'll have to be quick. "He said. I nodded and sighed lightly as he removed his lab coat and shirt among with mine. I shivered at the sudden temperature change.

He chuckled and pushed me over a bit and kissed me. He trailed the kisses down my chest and to my cleavage. I smirked as he pulled back. And cut away my bra and kissed the buds. I moaned as his tongue danced along then and his hands squeezed the soft mounded flesh.
He pulled away and smirked as he moved his hands to my hips and down to my waist of my pants. He pulled then off and threw them somewhere along with my underwear.

After that he and belt buckle and looked at me. I nodded and the let me fall out and I chewed on the inside if my lip. He moved closer and leaned over me a bit.

I felt the tip touch me and I shivered. He smirked and nibbled on my ear. I moaned lightly. He looked at me and sighed. "This is going to hurt. "He said. I nodded and he slowly pushed in. I moaned in both pain and pleasure.

I felt the pain subside and he started to move. I moaned and he moved a bit faster making me moan louder. I smirked as he started to get harder and deeper.
The louder I moaned and the more he would do. "Make me scream professor" I said which made him crazy and he pounded into me and sped up again.

I moaned louder and quicker but didn't scream. He had one hand grab my beasts then the other rubbed my clit. I moaned louder than that. He smirked. He split my legs more and went deeper and brushed a spot that made me shake. He noticed and went for it more each time. I began to get louder as he hit it every time.

He sped up and went harder pulling me to the end of the table. I moaned louder as he went farther and farther hitting the entire spot and speeding up. I started screaming as the feeling got bigger and a knot formed in my stomach.

I heard him starting to moan and get sloppy and I knew he was reaching his end. With a few more final thrusts he came and o did. I screamed his name breathlessly and smiled. He smirked at me and pulled out and zipping his pants and walking over to my side. He bent over and kissed me. "How's that for beautiful? "He asked. I chuckled and sat up.