Punishment

Stein's  POV 

I sat at my desk in my class room and let the smoke leave my lungs. ding dong dong ding. the bell rang and I sat back getting ready for the lesson. I heard the door open and my pulse quickened. I didn't need to look to see who it was. I knew her wavelength and it always does this to me. I've liked her for quite sometime now, and more than a student. 

She walked in like usual with Maka, Soul, Crona and the rest. They walked to their normal seat. "Good morning class." I said. "Good morning Professor Stein." they said. I sat back down in my chair and turned my screw. "Today we'll be preparing for the exams." I said. Everyone cheered others groaned. "Or would you rather we dissect something?" I asked. They shook their heads and I smirked. 'I thought so' I thought. 

I looked over to (y/n). She was sitting next to Soul. Her wavelength was quick like she had feelings for someone. But based on the circumstances it was Soul. Because why would she ever love me? 'I guess it's just to good to be true.' I thought. They were laughing and talking at this point and I sighed. 'this has gone on long enough.' I thought. "(y/n) can I see you after class?" I asked. She turned and looked at me putting a strand of hair behind her ear. "Yes professor." she said. Ding dong dong ding. The bell rang and everyone filled out of the room.

I watched as she slowly packed her stuff up and walked over to my desk. "you wanted to see me?" she asked. I smirked and gave a small nod. "Yes indeed." I said. She nodded and looked down. She took a stance like Crona often does. "What was it about?" she asked. "Tonight I would like to see you at my door...we have an important matter to discuss." I said. She looked at me and nodded. "What time?" she asked. 'Why is she so willing?' I thought. "let's say about 8:30."  i said. She nodded and I smirked. "Get to your next class." I said. I watched as she walked out of the room. 

I leaned back when the door latched and sighed. "Looks like i wont be all by myself after all...tonight...anyway." I mumbled. (the song fits him so well). 

-Later That Night- 

I still can't place why her wavelength changed. It has before but not while she was talking to Soul. Does she really like him? I sighed and put my head on my desk. My pulse quickened again and I looked at the clock. 'she's here.' I pushed off the desk and and went to the door. I fell over to lip of the door and looked up. She was smiling at me a little. 

Your POV

BAM. He fell...again...I smiled a little and my eyes met his. He smirked and rolled over standing up and grabbing his chair. He sat back down and looked at me turning his screw..He seemed to be thinking about something. 'Please don't dissect me...' I thought and looked at him. 'Wait on second thought...go ahead.' I thought. He smirked and his screw clicked. He leaned forward on his chair. "Well...aren't you going to come in?" he asked. 'I wish you would.' i thought. 'WHAT AM I THINKING....I CAN'T LIKE HIM...but my wavelength does go crazy with a single glance.' I nodded and he pushed himself back in with me following. 

He looked at me and the door slammed shut. I looked at him and sighed. It was cold. Something was up. "What did you want to discuss?" I asked. he looked at me and smirked standing off his chair. "I wanted to discuss something about...us." he said. I rose a brow. 'About us?..What does that mean?' I looked at him and he sighed and pushed his glasses up. "(y/n)...I'm afraid i'll have to punish you." he said. I looked at him completely confused. "Punish me?...what did I do?" I asked. 

"I saw you talking to Soul today." he said. he began to walk over to me. I backed into a wall. "I always talk to Soul and Maka." I said. "But your wavelength was quicker than normal." he said. I gulped. 'Shit he's onto me.' I thought. I looked down. He sighed and walked away. I watched as he sat over on a couch. "Professor.." I said and walked over. I sat next to him. He looked down pinching the brim of his nose. "What is it?...Please tell me." I said. I put a hand on his shoulder and he tensed. i looked at him and he let his hands fall. "I don't want to be all by myself." he said. I looked at him. 

"what do you mean?" I asked. He leaned back and looked at the ceiling. "What i'm trying to say is...I love you..(y/n)."he said. I sat there shocked. "I-" I said but he cut me off. "It's fine you don't have to say anything." he said standing. "you ca-." he said. I gabbed his arm. He turned to me and I sighed. I looked down and in a muffled voice I said "I don't wanna be...All by myself..anymore." 

He turned and pulled me off the couch. His lips met mine and I melted into his hold. H let go and looked at me. "I still have to punish you you know." he said. Before I could protest he picked me up and ran down the hall. I was met with a cold metal table and yelped. He chuckled and strapped me down. "You've been a naughty girl...Keeping your feelings hidden." he said. I looked at him and he smirked. "What are you going to do..dissect me?" I asked. He shook his head. "No i'm going to do what I've wanted since the minute i saw you in my class....take your innocence from you." he said. 

I shivered and he got on the table above me. he began to kiss along my jawline and to my neck. It didn't take him long to find my sweet spot and start to suck and kiss on it. I moaned slightly and his hands came up and roughly squeezed my breasts. I gasped and pushed my chest against his. He got down and grabbed the scissors. He started to cut away my clothes. Starting with my shirt. He grabbed it from under me and threw it to the corner of the room. He looked down and smirked. Small amounts of blood running down his top lip. 

I watched as he walked over and took off my shoes..then began to cut my pants off. He threw them to a different corner and looked at me. His eyes met my grey stitched underwear. he smirked and walked over to me. He placed a hand on my cheek and kissed me again. He let go and walked over to my legs. He ran a cold finger along my legs and I shivered. He smirked and sat in his chair. He pushed my legs apart and I felt the cold metal of the scissors touch the inside of my thigh. I tensed and they went between my skin and the thin fabric. They cut them and he pulled them off exposing my wet core. 

Stein's POV

There she was. The girl I've been yearning for for so long. She was open in front of me. I smirked and ran a finger along her core. She shook from the touch and i smirked some more. She moaned a little and I pushed two fingers into her. Her toes curled and she moaned. I smirked and moved my face closer to her. I breathed out and she stopped and looked at me. I smiled and dove right in. 

-Some time later- (i'm lazy...

She was on my lab table before me shaking and panting from what I've been doing to her. I am now as well completely naked standing before her. Her eyes traveled around my chest and down to my length. her eyes went wide and she blushed and looked away. I chuckled and walked over to her. "Ready?" I asked. She nodded and I pushed in. She moaned a little and i stopped to let her adjust. She gave me a nod and I began to thrust. She smirked and relaxed letting me take her. 

I leaned forward and kissed one of her breasts. "I want to hear you." I said. She smirked and bit her lip. "I guess you really want to be punished." I said. I pulled out and slammed right into her and she bit her lip harder. I smirked and looked at her. "You wanna play that way huh?" I asked. She smirked and I began to pound into her. She began to draw blood from her lip. I smirked and ran my thumb over her clit. She gasped and started to pant. 'I broke her.' I thought. she began to moan and I smirked. "Still can't hear you." I said. I pounded into her even harder than before and she screamed. "STEIN!" she said. "that's better." I said. 

I kept going and felt her walls tighten around me. My thrusts began to get sloppy and I became closer. She moaned out to me and I smirked. "(y/n).." I said. She smiled and I stood closer to the table. i began to pound into her more and she wrapped her legs around me pulling me closer..deeper. She moaned my name and I knew she had finished. I gave a few more thrusts before I came into her. 

I pulled out and sat on my chair. She sat there and caught her breath while I recollected myself. I stood and walked over. "Best detention I've ever gave." I said and kissed her forehead. "Best one I've ever gotten." she said. I smirked and untied her. She sat up and I saw the marks from her restraints. She tried to stand but fell. I walked over and picked her up. "Looks like you won't be going home." I said. She nodded and I walked to my room. I gave her one of my shirts and put her to bed. I crawled in next to her and pulled her close. She smelled of formaldehyde. I smiled and kissed her shoulder. "I love you..(y/n)." I said. She turned and smiled. "I love you too...professor." 

I JUST CAME UP WITH THE BEST NAME FOR THIS LEMON BOOK....wait for it....FIFTY SHADES OF STEIN...bam what....XD...thanks to Dramaqueen2905 for the idea for this lemon...see ya later...trendycupcakeslover out