Porno?

(I'm not dead!)

Your POV

I was sitting in the living room bored as all hell. Stein and I have been together for some time now and yet we haven't done the deed yet. Damn. I felt arms around me and I jumped slightly. I looked to see Stein. He began kissing my neck lightly and I bit my lip.

"I have an idea~" he said 

I rose a brow at the tone of his voice. "What's that?"

He nibbled on my ear.

"I want you~"

I hummed lightly as I felt a heat between my legs and blushed.

He picked me up and carried me to the room. He put me on the bed and walked over after dropping his lab coat to the floor. I bit my lip lightly as I propped myself up on my elbows. He walked over to me and smirked before he knelt between my legs at the base of the bed and kissed one leg all the way to my stomach and then my chest and to my neck before finally connecting our lips.

He pulled away leaving me wanting more. I blushed deeply and smiled. I watched as he stood and began pulling his sweater over his head slowly, showing his toned torse. I bit my lip again and looked away quickly. The heat getting worse, he noticed and chuckled lowly. 

"I have a proposition for you~" 

I looked back over. "What's that~?" 

He looked at me for a moment. "I'll give you every inch of my body, on one condition~" 

I gulped lightly. "And what is that condition~?" 

He got closer to me. "We have to record it~" 

I blushed deeply. "You mean as in?" 

"A porno? Indeed~ But it is only for research~" 

"How?" 

"I want to see the way you react to my experiments over and over again~" 

I blushed deeply as I nodded in agreement. 

He smirked and went and got a camera to record it. He set it on a stand and got it ready. He crawled back over to me and smiled. He began to kiss me gently while putting himself between my legs. I smiled and wrapped my arms and legs around him. 

Before too long clothes started to come off and we were both ready for business. With a slow and gentle movement, he pushed me over and put himself before my entrance. I blushed and nodded at him as I relaxed. He pushed in slowly and I bit my tongue at the pain. He stopped and looked at me before kissing me gently. After the pain subsided he was allowed to move. He moved slowly at first and I got used to the feeling of him moving in and out of me. I moaned loudly as he knew I had gotten used to him. He pulled me closer and leaned over me as he bit his lip gently. 

Soon enough he began to thrust deeper and I moaned more frequently. I kissed him as he looked at me before he pulled me onto his lap and grabbed my ass. He lifted me off of his lap as he thrusted into me. I tightened my grip around his neck and moaned a little louder throwing my head back. He was turning slightly red with a blush tone as he was probably enjoying what he was doing as well as the noises I was creating. 

He caught me looking at him and he smiled. I kissed him and moaned into the kisses as he laid down and allowed me to ride him. I moved slowly at first before he grabbed my hips and pushed me down faster. I smirked and leaned forward as I did a sort of a twerking motion on him making him breathe heavier. I smirked and slowed down before pushing him deeper. 

He gripped my ass tightly and moaned. "(y/n)~" 

I smirked and slowed down. He looked at me as he was redder than before. I smirked and was only an inch from his face. 

"Does someone like something~?" I whispered. 

He rolled me onto my side and grabbed my hips as he puts my right leg under his torso and holds the other one up before slamming into me quickly. I covered my mouth with my hand and suppressed the noises or tried to at least. I saw this and moved my hand to kiss me. 

I moaned loudly into the kiss as it was sloppy and unfinished. He pulled me closer and moved deeper inside. I moaned loudly and new my end was coming. "Stein~ I'm close~!" 

He smirked and nodded as he quickly finished me off before he came inside me. He pulled out and panted heavily.  I was panting heavily and I smiled. 

"Is that enough research for you~?" 

He looked at me and smiled. "I believe it is, but if I need more, I'll be sure to tell you~" 

"What if I want more already~?" 

"Oh~? How's that~?" 

"I'm not feeling quite like myself lately~" 

He smirked. "Looks like someone should have more of that then~" 

"Doctor's orders~?" 

He smirked and kissed me. "Of course~"