Stripping Fun

Thanks souleaterlover482482 for the wonderful ideas!

Your POV

I let out a small sigh as I walk through the DWMA doors. "Hey (y/n)! Can you come here for a second?" I hear. I turn to see Spirit. Great. In trouble. Again I walk over and he smiles. He pulls me to a quiet area. "What's up?" I ask. He bends down and sighs. "Alright. So today is professor steins birthday. And since you're the only one here that likes him. I have an idea of what to get him. But I need you to helpe ok?"he asks. I nod.

"What is his present?" I ask. He smirks. "You are." He says. He put a piece if paper in my hand. "You're going to strip for him. Ill drop off what you'll wear later tonight. Then you'll go to the lab. But when you go over you'll have a cost on so he can't see what you have on. After he let's you in you push him to his room. Then give him his little show~" he said proudly. I was blushing at this point.

I turned to him and looked at my hand. There was a 100 dollar bill in it.. My eye twitched. "You're insane. But so is he. Ill do it." I said he smiled and the bell rang. I walked off pushing the bill deep into my pockets.

I made it into class just as the second bell rang. I sat down and stein started attendance. If you knew what was going to happen at your house. You'd kill spirit.. Then me.

~Time Skip brought to you by a sexy stein~

I packed my bag and began to slowly leave the room behind the other students. I was looking st Stein. He wasn't paying attention to me. His view of me is so going to plummet. I blame Spirit for this shit. I let it a sigh as I let my music push my thoughts away.

I left the school and was met with Spirit on my steps with a back next to him. He stood and grabbed the bag before walking in with me. He dropped the bag on my counter his smirk rising.

I out the bill in my piggy bank and sighed. I reached my hand in the bag and found a hat. So far so good I did it again. I got a shirt and badge. It was a standard police shirt. But it had fewer buttons.

I reached in again. It had a skirt. I looked at him. "There's more." He said reaching in and pulling out a belt. It had fuzzy hand cuffs.

I sighed and walked to the bathroom. I practiced my stropping technique with my clothes. I put in the shirt. It went to my bra lone and stopped. It squeezed my breasts together. I slipped the skirt up. It was way above fingertip length.

I put the belt on and clipped the handcuffs to it. I looked at the hat. I put it on. It wasn't the worse part of the entire outfit. I put on eyeliner and lipstick. I left the bathroom and signed. "I really hate you." I said. He turned and his jaw hit the floor. "Damn I wish I was Stein." He said. I flipped him off. "I need boots." I said. I walked up the stairs with him following.  We reached the top and I bent over looking in my closet. I found my boots and put them on. I stood and saw a blushing spirit.

I signed and grabbed my coat. I slipped it on and zipped it. Making sure it covered my outfit. I took the hat off and put it in the pocket. I looked at Spirit and he nodded. We began the walk over and I sighed.

I made it to the door and sighed. I bit my lip and knocked on the door. he answered soon enough. "Why are you of so late? Get in here." He said and pulled in gently. "You're supposed to be home. Why are you so far out of Death City anyway? Don't you know there are Kishins out here?" He asked.