Relax (Reverse Imagine)

AN Hey guys yea I did this as a relax imagine for Stein....now it's your turn..

Your POV 

I've been sitting in this chair for what feels like hours. I sat at my very psychotic boyfriends computer like he does in his chair. I was getting very pissed off very quickly. This one specimen wasn't doing anything. It's had the same responses to every madness serum ever...."Subject is unresponsive" at this rate I won't be able to help him if he falls into madness...especially if i'm not around. 

I threw the file in anger and punched the monitor. "Hey now." I heard. I put my head on the desk and sighed. I felt hands on my shoulders and I leaned into the touch. "I think you need to relax." he said. He spun me around in the chair and I sat with my legs crossed. He chuckled and grabbed my hand. "Let's go to bed." he said. "Carry me." I said holding my arms up to him. He chuckled and obliged. 

He carried me down the hall. "You know sometimes you remind me of Blair." he said. I grabbed the door frame to our room. "Are you calling me a whore?" I asked. I looked at him the light hiding my eyes. (WOO GLASSES) He looked at me and I could sense the fear in his soul. "W-what no." he said. "Good." I said letting go of the door. He put me down and walked over to the dresser. He grabbed one of his shirts and walked back over to me. 

He took off my glasses first and sighed. "Why must you hide your eyes from me?" he asked. "I kinda need those to see you know." I said slightly annoyed. "You're still not relaxed." he said taking my lab coat off. I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "How can I relax....?" I asked. He looked at me and sighed. "what have you been working on?" he asked. "I've been trying to find a madness serum for you.." I said. He looked at me and walked over enveloping me in a hug, 

"Why would you do that?" he asked. "So I don't lose you to the madness....not again." I said grabbing onto his lab coat. He sighed and held me tighter. "(y/n)...I'm not going any where." he said. I nodded and sighed. "Here let me help you relax.." he said. He kissed me and I kissed back on instinct. 

I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair. He smiled and lifted my leg. He held me closer and I smiled. I let go and he looked at me. "Come on." he said and let me go. I felt cold with out his touch. He walked over to the bed and sat down. I sighed and walked over to him. I sat on hi lap and he pulled me close. I took in his sent of formaldehyde and smiled. He pulled me closer and buried his face in my neck. I smirked and pushed against him. He let out a gasp and I smirked. 

"Why so surprised?" I asked. He looked at me and smirked. He rolled over and straddled me. He looked at me and smirked. He must have read my face. "Why so surprised?" he mocked. I reached up and poked his nose. "Shut up." I said. He chuckled and moved my hand. He leaned down and kissed me. He took off my shirt and I took off his lab coat and hi shirt. Also along with his glasses. "Now we can both be blind." I said. He rolled his eyes and sat up letting me undo his belt. 

I pulled it off and threw it across the room. He smirked and I pulled down his pants revealing his stitched boxers...and the tent. He smirked and pushed me back doing the same to me. He smirked when he looked back up. I saw a bit of blood run down his face. "You got a nosebleed." I said. He stopped and wiped it away. "Not my fault." He said. I rolled my eyes and he came back in and kissed me. He ran his hands up and down my stomach and behind my back. He unclipped my bra and took it off. He turned back around and got a full on soul nosebleed. (first time he saw Blair). 

I smirked and crawled over to him and smiled. He looked at me and wiped his face. "Damn you." he said. I shrugged and straddled him. He put his hands on my waist and I leaned down pressing my chest against his. He moaned a little and I realized where I was. 'I wonder' I thought. I began to grind on him and his grip on my tightened. "you're the one who's supposed to be relaxing." he said. I sat up and looked at him. "Who says?" I asked. He flipped me over and looked at me. "I did." he said and kissed me. 

After that he went wild and got me to relax...We went rounds that night even though there was school the next day but did we care? Nope...all that mattered was if I relaxed or not. I thank Stein for that. 

I know I didn't add the actual lemon. But i have school soon and I'd really rather not look like I was doing something that I wasn't supposed to...Even though I update this at school....oh well...I suck I know but hey you swallow XD see ya later trendycupcakeslover out