The Thunder Rolls (2)

Your POV

I slipped on a tight fitting shirt and short skirt today. I gotta mess with him. It's so fun. I walked into his class first and was at least ten minutes early. I walked to my desk and out my bag in my seat. I didn't walk around to the chair no I leaned over the front and made sure my underwear showed. I heard banging. I turned and saw stein beating his hand I his desk.

I smirked and sat on the desk. He looked at me and I smiled. "Now don't hate the desk." I said. He stood and walked over to me with a love you I hate you look. "I have a perfect reason too." He said. I tilted my head. "Only good boys get what they want." I said. He froze. Got him. He regained himself and turned around. He walked to his desk and sat down.

I smirked and walked down. I skipped over and out my hands on his shoulders and blew in his ear. He shivered and clutched onto his desk. I chuckled. "I think you need to relax." I said and nibbled his ear. He looked at me and he seemed to be sweating. "Containing yourself that much huh?" I asked. He glared at me and I frowned. "Aww don't look at me like that.." I said.

He looked at me but before he could say anything the bell rang and I went to my desk to grab my folder. I pulled out yesterday's homework and looked it over. I gave a slight nod and looked at stein. I split my legs open so he could see my underwear. He clenched his pen and I saw it snap. He dropped it and stood. He left and I saw a few drops of blood fall to the floor. I heard Maka Albarn speak up. "Professor stein is really acting strange." She said. Her partner spoke up after she did.

"He's probably tired or something." He said dismissing it. She sighed and I turned my head a little for better listening advantages. "No..something is up...I can feel it." She said. I smirked and looked at her. "He may just be tired or stressed we are having that problem with Asura.." I said shrugging. They looked at me shocked. "Now I know something is wrong...she talked." She said. I smirked and stein came in and got class going I caught him looking at me from my work.

-After Class-

The bell had rang and I smiled. I stood and slowly began to pack my bag. I felt his green eyes on me. I looked up throwing the bag over my shoulder. He swiped his papers and everything else on his desk into a drawer and closed it. He stood and walked over to me. He didn't look at me. I waited until he was in front of me and bam. I slapped his ass. He stopped and spun around. He got to my level. "Stahp already." He whined. I smirked and leaned in and gave him a kiss. He kissed back and I pulled away. He frowned and fell to his knees. "That's for being a good boy." I said.

-At The Lab-

I smiled as I slowly opened the door. He growled. I threw my bag to the couch and turned around. I saw him close the door. Before he could grab me I held my hand out. I grabbed his shirt and dragged him to his room. I threw him to the bed and stripped. He stood and did the same. I crawled over to him and smiled. He ran his hands along my sides and I smiled. I kissed him and shoved my tongue into his mouth.

He smiled and kissed back. He rubbed his length against me and I smiled. I had been dripping for him all day and apparently he felt the same...not surprising. I smirked and leaned back. He looked at me shocked as I slipped him in. He smirked and I kissed him. I smiled and began to bounce slightly. He growled. "Give me more." He said. I smiled and kissed him. "Be patient." I said

He rolled over and slammed into me. "I've been patient all day...now..you are mine." He said. I moaned and he rolled over fully and pounded into me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck while he went deeper. "I've had it with you being a tease." He said and went deeper if possible. I felt him reach unimaginable places. I screamed a little when he reached my a-spot. (Yes that's a thing..it's farther than the g-spot) he reached for that and I screamed. "STEIN." I said. He smirked and leaned down. "Are you gonna tease me again?" He asked. I shook my head and screamed his name.

"I can't hear you." He said. "No." I said. He smiled and pulled back reaching farther. I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head as I reached my peak. He continued going and I heard the bed start to beat against the wall. I felt him twitch and he came. I was panting like I had ran a marathon. He pulled out and flopped next to me. "Did you learn your lesson?" He asked. I looked at him and smirked. I shook my head. He rose a brow. "In that case.." He said and kissed me. Let's just say...we didn't sleep that night...or next day...the weekend we didn't sleep...

Soooo...yea...one of my best ones...I feel like I'm dead....ever write on of these and your just like....I want dis....I even made the almighty stein whine...omg...I think he's gonna dissect me now....wait..that isn't bad....bring it on....my body is ready....ravage me Senpai...alright I'm done...see ya later trendycupcakeslover out