Sexy Texts!

Thank you! souleaterlover482482 for the wonderful idea! Now it shall come alive! Mwuahahha! *coughs* carry on....

Your POV

I walked into the DWMA with my maddened husband Franken Stein. We parted ways after we shared a kiss. He went to his class and I went to mine. I was greeted with my usual students. "Good morning class." I said. The replied and I sat down starting today's lesson.

It was about half an hour into class when I got a text. Sitting at my desk I opened it seeing it was from my husband. There was text and a picture. I read the text and clicked on the picture. I choked on my coffee and nearly dropped my phone. I sent him a text back.

Someone is happy to see me ;)

What? I'm always happy to see you darling.

You're a bad boy sending those naughty pictures in school... I should punish you when we get home... 

Yes please! Punish me when we get home!

I want to hear you beg dear....

I walked off the the bathroom. I went into a stall and took a picture of my breast and my womanhood. I sent those and went back to my class. I got a text back soon after and it made me chuckle.

Damn tease....

Only for you 😘😘😘

After that the texts subsided and we carried on with our classes. After school was over I ran home and got into the lab. I took off my close but my lab coat. Since I am a biology teacher I wear one also.

I walked to the stove and began to cook dinner. I heard the door open and close. Keys his the table and his fast and heavy footsteps went over to me. He grabbed my his and pulled me to him pressing his length against me.

He  kissed my neck and his hands found out that I wasn't wearing clothes. "Damn... Naughty girl... Not wearing clothes... Let's skip dinner tonight.. I have something else in mind.." He said as he went rougher kissing my neck.

I moaned and shakily turned the stove off. I leaned back into him and he smirked against my neck. He spun me around and pucked me up by my ass and pushing me against the fridge.

I felt his length against my exposed core and I moaned as he kissed along my neck and chest. I wrapped my hands in his hair and he continued. He carried me down to the room and let the metal door slam shut. He put me down and took off his lab coat and shirt. I knelt down and grabbed his belt buckle and pulled off his belt with a snap.

I unbuttoned his pants and they fell to his ankles. I was met with his bulge and I smirked. I slowly pulled down his boxers. I was soon met with his length already fully erect and throbbing for me. 

I grabbed his shaft and he gasped as his fists clenched. I kissed the too and before I could do anything else. He grabbed my hair and slammed my head onto him. I smirked and hummed against him.

"You will not tease me like that." He mumbled and I smirked. I was met with his load and swallowed. He picked me up and I  roughly pushed him to the bed and cralwe over him. I led his member to my entrance and sat down. I moaned loudly. He grabbed my hips as I placed my hands on his chest. I bounced along with his help.

He moaned and so did I. He soon sat up and aloud me to wrap my arms around his neck. Soon sweat began to soak us.  Not long after that he took off the lab coat and hid myself from him.

He slowly pushed me over as he thrusted into me. Thrusted into me slowly. I moaned and grabbed his forearms. Allowing my black nails to imbed themselves onto his skin. "Franken...please." I moaned.

"Who's begging now?" He asked. He kissed my lips and I moaned. "I know you can go harder than that." I smirked. He growled that mixed with a whine. He huffed and pulled my hips closer and began to pound into me.

I moaned louder and he smirked. Soon we felt the knots form and knew that our time was coming to an end. I kissed him and finished over his member and he injected himself into me. He let go and shook as he pulled out. I released my hold in his arms and smirked.

I kissed him and laid on his chest. He wrapped an arm around Mr and kissed my head. "I love you dear." He mumbled. I smiled and looked st him. "I love you as well... Baby." He shuddered at the name and held me closer.