She Likes You (2)

An- I don't know about you guys but he can look at me with that face any time he wants...(pic above)

Stein's POV

The way her wavelength was freaking out I was sure she had a thing for me. But what is this? My heart rate is elevated, for once I have a feeling I can't explain. Do I have a thing for once of my students? Do I like her...no that's an undestatment...I love her. And I hope she likes me. I have one way to find out. I went to the death room. "Lord death can I speak to you...alone?" I asked, he nodded and Spirit walked out. "What ya need stein?" He asked. "Can I have tomorrow off?" I asked. He thought for a moment. "Yea sure why not.' He said, 'that was easy' I thought.

I thanked him and walked out before further questions could be asked. I walked home with a plan and a spring in my step. I smiled and walked into my patchwork lab stopping when I reached my lab. "Why are you here?" I asked. She jumped from the counter. "You can't tell me you aren't happy to see me.."she said, I looked at her, "what makes you think I am?" I asked. She pretended to look hurt but I saw it in her eyes..she was. "I can see it in your wavelength." She said, I looked at her eyes. They were glowing. Already she was able to read my soul. That was something that took me years to figure out.

Yet she got it in one day. "You see stein the thing is...my wavelength goes crazy for you as well." She said. 'I knew it' (ok palpatine) I walked over to her picking her up and looking into her (e/c) eyes. "What are you playing?" I asked. She smiled a beautiful smile. "I'm not playing anything professor...I just love you." She said her smile fading and her eyes falling. I put her down and sighed. I sat in my chair and looked at her. "Come here." I said, she looked at me and walked over.

She out her hands on my chair and bent to me. I reached up and kissed her. She melted I felt it and kissed back. I let go and stood. "I can give you what you came to the DWMA for...because I know it is the for being a meister.." I whispered. She melted and looked at me smirking, "alright lead the way." She said. I grabbed her hand and took her to my room.

I slammed her to the wall and kissed her roughly. Her moans filled the room as well as my ears. I loved it. I picked her up and sat on my bed with her on my lap. She began to grind against me. I smiled and she pushed me down taking off her shirt. She took off her bra as well exposing her self instantly. I smirked and reached up fondoling her breasts. She moaned more and I stood up. I out her on the bed and I removed my clothes while she removed the rest of her clothes. I heard her moan and saw her...playing with herself. "Now now that's my job." I said, she smiled and I pushed her legs apart more. Just by this she was already soaked.

'Apparently all it takes is my presence and a thought' I thought I dug into her and licked and sucked on her clit. Her moans became louder and I smiled,. I pulled back sliding two fingers into her, she smiled and gripped the bed sheets. She came onto my hand and I smiled. I licked her juices clean and got ready to enter her, I pushed in and she moaned my name. "Hmm you have no idea how much I've wanted that." She said. I smiled and began to thrust slowly. She moaned lightly and bucked her hips against mine, "stein more." She said, I obliged and pounded into her faster.

She moaned louder pulling me closer by wrapping her legs around my waist. I my self began to moan out to her and she smiled. My thrusts became sloppy and she began panting. I felt myself twitch inside her and I filled her with my seed. She came soon after and I pulled out panting. I flopped down and I felt her hands on my back. "I love you Franken Stein."she said, I rolled over and she out he head on my chest. "And I you..(f/n) (l/n)." I said. She smiled and we fell asleep in each other's embrace.

*girly moans* hmmmm WHY DO I DO THIS NOW I WISH HE WAS REAL EVEN MORE...*beats head against wall* I.HAVE.TO.FORGET...this isn't working..why do I gotta go and fall so damn hard for a fictional character...I've done this before...but Senpai would never notice me...markimoo XD...but that was so last year..(really was)...I give up with this...but this book...hell no it's my baby now XD ...see ya later trendycupcakeslover out...