Wet Dreams

Your POV

I let Stein stay the night last night because it was late and I didn't want him to walk home alone. Even though he tried to argue he was a grown man i told him I didn't care. I let him sleep on the couch and I woke up not to long ago and here I am looking at the professor. His pants draped over a chair to his left. He was asleep. But seemed to be moaning something.

I walked over a little and smirked. "(Y/n)..." I heard. My hand went to my mouth as I tried not to laugh. I walked over and looked at him. He had a blanket so I couldn't see his boxers. I smirked and grabbed the blanket. I pulled it off slowly and he clenched his fists. What ever I'm doing...I'm good. I saw his bulge in his boxers and smiled. Pedo much Stein. I got on the couch and glanced at him as I pulled them slowly down.

Once they were off I threw them to the floor. I slipped off my underwear and got on top of him. Just having him in my presence makes me crave him. And to tell you the truth I've had a few dreams about this. I pushed down and moaned softly. I bounced a little before his hands shot to my hips. Before I could do anything he was inches from my face. "What are you doing?" He asked.

I smirked and kissed him and he pulled back and looked at the position he was in. He looked at me and I smirked some more. "I'm helping you with your problem." I said. He gulped and I began to bounce again. Now moaning a little louder than before. He gripped my hips and my hands went to his bare chest. He moaned lightly and attacked my neck.

"You know you're a bad boy dreaming about one of your students like that." I said. He pulled back and looked at me. "And you're a bad student for doing this...I should teach you a lesson." He said. Before I could say anything I was pushed over and he slammed into me. I moaned and grabbed his arms. He smirked and leaned down. "Let's see here....should I give you a detention after this...or should I dissect you..." He thought aloud.

I gulped and he smirked and pulled back. "Nah I think I'll just have my way with you." He said. He pulled almost all the way out and slammed into me. I moaned loudly and he pounded into me. "Stein...more." I said. He gave a nod and went deeper and harder. He grabbed the couch for balance while I was being pounded into.

By now I was a screaming mess all because of the idea I had not even ten minutes ago. I felt a knot form and I grabbed his shoulders, he looked at me and sat up. He let me ride him and I smiled. I kissed him and I began to hear him again. I smirked and he twitched inside me and filled me with his seed. I felt my climax come and I screamed his name, he chuckled and pulled out. I flopped onto his chest and he sighed. He covered my up and held me close as we fell asleep. So much for school today....

So this was an idea I got from a dream of mine...I dreamt that stein was my teacher and nothing happened sadly but it was still cool...then my mind went to this subject and here it is...so yea...see ya later trendycupcakeslover out