What Happened (3)

An now we can get into the lemon part XD

Your POV

I kissed him back. He pushed me into my back and crawled into me. I smiled and pulled him closer. I held onto his lab coat and he pulled back for air. "I still wish I was there..." He said putting his head on my chest. "I've told you to stop beating yourself up about that haven't I?" I asked, he nodded and hugged me. I giggled and he sat up. "Can we get back to what we were doing now?" I asked, he smirked and rose a brow. "Anxious are we?" He as,Ed. I shrugged and rolled over on top of him.

I smiled and kissed him. He reached up and carefully took off my shirt, he ran his had s along my sides and back and pulled me to him. I smiled and he sat up with me, I took off this lab coat and threw it to the other side of the room. He removed his glasses and threw them as well. I reached around and took off my bra. He smirked and buried his face between them. I gasped at his breath and he smiled. He pulled away and looked at me. "Why would anyone ever bully someone so beautiful?" He asked playing with my hair.

I blushed and he rolled over to be on top again. I smiled and wrapped my legs around is waist, he smirked and began to grind against me kissing my jaw line, I moaned and he smiled. He ran his had s to my chest and fondled my breasts. I moaned and he smiled. He pulled back taking his shirt  off. He came leaned back down a do smiled. He kissed my neck and found my sweet spot. He attacked it and I moaned louder. "Professor." I said. She smirked and leaned away. "Call me stein..." He purred, I nodded and he kissed down to my shorts,

He pulled them off along with my underwear. He discarded those somewhere in the room as well. I now lay before him bare and wanting none other than him. He looked me over and I blushed, he stiff stilling down to nothing as well. My eyes caught sight of his member and be smirked, "like what you see?" He asked, I smirked and nodded, he chuckled and came over. Her pinned my arms above my head and kissed down my stomach. His other hand trailed his way to my core and began to line my clit. I moaned and he smirked. He kissed me out while he teased me and and stretched me out with his fingers,

I felt the knot build up and get released. I came onto his fingers and he ran his hands up and licked the juices. I sat there panting while he let me go. He smirked and lined himself up. "This will hurt for a bit...I need you to hang in there alright?" He asked. He pushed in and I screamed in pain, he stopped and I held his arms. I painted a little and gave a nod. He pushed himself in the rest of the way and I sighed. He looked at me and kissed the tears away.

After a few minutes of throbbing pain it relaxed and he was allowed to move. "Holy crap does that hurt." I mumbled. "Yes I know bare with me." He said. I nodded and relaxed into his touch. He began to thrust into me harder each time. I pulse quickened and I moaned his name, he smirked and began to thrust more. I became a screaming panting moaning mess on his bed, he seemed to enjoy the sight of me. I rose my arms above my head and stretched, he smirked and leaned down and kissed me, he buried his face into my neck and I smiled.

I felt his quickened breath on my skin and knew he was enjoying this feeling as much as I was. He pulled back and slammed into me, "hmmm stein.." I said. He smiled and bent down, "agh why do you need to be so tight...but damn do you feel amazing," he said, I smiled and propped my self up on my elbows. He picked my waist up and pulled me closer and was able to reach deeper inside me, I smirked and moaned louder, "RIGHT THERE STEIN" I said.

He nodded and went for rant spot each time, I moaned louder with each thrust and felt myself getting close to reaching my end, he began to get sloppy as well and I felt him twitch inside me. He filed me with his seed and that was enough to pull me over with him. I screamed his name and he smirked pulling out and laying down. "I love you (y/n)." He said, "and I you stein." I said.