Special Privileges

Your POV

I sighed as I walked up to the famous Patchwork Lab. They say people that enter don't leave other than the one who lives here. Many people won't set foot on the insane doctor's property. I didn't care. I thought that he was always pretty cool. But alas I'm a mere student. And he is my professor. I looked at the large house covered in stitches.

It was pretty late and there was a bit if fog coming off the graveyard. I smirked. I've loved creepy things since I was little. They just seem to fascinate me. I looked at the patchwork lab again to see lights flicker on and a single shadow moving. Oh shit. I dove into a nearby bush. I saw the front door open and stein look around.

Stein's POV

I felt that familiar wavelength. I went to go look knowing who it is. I saw a glimpse of someone dive into a bush. I let out a low chuckle. I closed the door and started to walk over. I tilted my head and looked at the bush. I could see a pair of (e/c) eyes. I smirked. "I can see you (y/n)." I said. They let out a Sigh and stood. "Why did you dive into a bush?" I asked.

She looked down a light blush playing into her face. I smiled a little. "I..umm..." She started but had no words. I walked over to her and looked at her. She remained looking down. I brought her gaze to mine. "I'm not gonna dissect you so calm down." I said chuckling again. She nodded and seemed relax. "Can I ask why you're not?" She asked, I turned my screw. "Well you have special Privileges." I said and we started walking to the lab.

She rose a brow confused. I looked at her. "I mean that you are one of my students that I hate the least." I said. She looked awestruck. "Is that way of saying you like me?" She asked. I looked down and nodded a little. "Yea, sure." I said. She let out a small laugh. She smiled at me. "Well that's cool to because I hate you the least as well." She said. I turned to her. "Really?" I asked. She simply nodded. Well isn't this interesting. I smiled. I opened the door letting her in.

Your POV

I sighed and looked at my very tall and slender professor. He walked over to the kitchen with me in tow. He pulled out a few beakers and poured water into them. I let out a small laugh as I took one. He sat down and looked at me. It was quiet for a bit while we looked at each other. Neither wanted to move or blink. Their gazes locked on the only person in front of them. It was as if their time had stopped.

Slowly both started to lean in. They met with their lips in the middle. Stein pulled her into his lap deepening the kiss. I smiled and ran my hands in his hair pushing my chest against his. He sat me on the counter knocking over his beaker of water. He broke the kiss and grabbed my wrists. "We can't." He said. I frowned slightly. "Why not?" I asked,

He backed off fixing his lab coat. "you're my student." He said. I looked at him and titled my head and began to swing my legs. "You said it yourself...I'm privileged." I said. He looked at me and smirked "what the hell." He said and nearly dove to me. I kissed him and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me to him. I ran my hands to his chest and to his hair tugging on it.

He moaned lightly into my mouth. I grabbed his lab coat and took it off. It fell to the floor with a soft thud. I smiled as he ran his had s to the hem of my shirt. He broke the kiss for a split second as he removed my shirt. He dropped it next to him. He sat on the chair and pulled me to him. I sat on his lap again and smiled. He traveled his hands to my back and to the clasp of my bra. He unclipped it and it fell off my shoulders.

He ran his hands to my breasts and  gave them a light squeeze making me gasp. He shoved s tongue into my mouth and explored. He pulled back and leaned to my chest. He kissed on it and trailed them to my left nipple. He began to nibble and suck on it making it numb and did the same to the other making pleasure shoot through me.

I moaned lightly. I reached for his shirt and tugged on it, he broke the kiss and took it off revealing his chest. I blushed a little and admired it. He leaned back and I smiled. I ran my hands along his chest. He smirked and picked me up putting me on the counter. He removed his pants and left him only in his boxers. He walked over to me and placed his hands on my thighs and smirked at me.

He grabbed the hem of my skirt and pulled it off leaving me in only my grey underwear. He smirked and laid me down leaning against me. I smiled and he ran his hands down my stomach and to the top of my underwear. He hooked his finger in them and slowly slipped them off. I squirmed with anticipation. He chuckled and spread my legs after he got them off.

He looked at me as if for approval. I bit my lip and nodded. He leaned down and I felt his breath on my core. He slowly pushed in two fingers and slowly thrusted them. I moaned lightly as he kissed and sucked in my clit. I smirked as he stood back up and licked his fingers. I felt my ovaries explode. He smirked and ripped off his boxers revealing his member.

I got a glance at it as he moved to me again. He rubbed me with it a little to tease me. I moaned and he smirked. "Beg for it."he said. I bit my lip and moaned louder. "Don't you wanna make me moan your name?" I asked. He growled at me and shoved himself in. I whimpered a little and he leaned down and kissed me. After a bit I allowed him to move. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him.

He moved and I began to bounce and rock on the counter, I moaned loudly. I grabbed the edge of the counter. he smirks sand pulled out before shoving himself back in and then proceeded to pound into me. "Professor." I said. He chuckled a little. "Yes?" He asked and leaned to me. "Harder" I said. He gave a nod and I gulped. He pushed deeper and I screamed as he reached my g-spot.

He smirked and dove for that spot with each thrust. I moaned loudly. "Professor stein" I said. He began to huff and moan. "Dammit." He said. I looked at him and smirked. "Faster." I said. He sped up only to be sloppy and I began to feel a knot. I moaned louder and louder. "Ahh." We said as we climaxed together, he pulled out and I heard the dripping of his seed in the floor. I chuckled and sat up. He out on his boxers and grabbed his shirt.

He slipped it over me and I smiled taking in the sent if formaldehyde. He picked me up and carried me off to his room. He put me on the bed and crawled over to the other side. I smiled as he nuzzles his face into my neck  and wrapped his arms around me. I leaned into him and kissed his cheek. "I love you stein." I said. He rose a brow. "Stein now is it?" He asked. I nodded and he smirked. "I like it...I love you too (y/n)." He said. I smiled and he kissed me before we fell asleep in a tight embrace. (1382 words)