3 Friends

Louis just stared at Niall.

"So you'll hang with him today?"

Niall poured the tea in the cup and he sat down at the kitchen table. Louis stood in the door and he followed Niall closely with his eyes.

"He's gay?"

Niall laughed.

"Yes, and you're gay?" he met Louis gaze. "And what's wrong with that I also want to be his friend?"

Louis wrinkled his nose and he was hesitant.

"Maybe he's more than interested in you?" he got up. "And he didn't give up, yesterday, until I told him where you lived. He was like... I don't know..."

Niall just laughed at him.

"Harry knows that I'm not gay, and by the way, since when did you care about me, who I hang with?"

Louis blushed a little bit and he leaned against the door. He smiled a little bit.

"I just don't want you to get hurt. I know how guys can be when they getting a no. They become angry and..."

Niall snorted and he realized how annoying it was that Louis cared.

"He's fine and he's not like the guys you meet." Niall frowned and he looked pointedly at Louis. "Seriously, I like him and he wants to have friends. There's nothing wrong to get more friends than you and where's your boyfriend?"

Louis got up a small smile and he looked down at the floor.

"He sleeps in my bed."

Niall snorted.

"One more as sleeping with you?"

Louis looked up and he frowned quickly. He looked straight at Niall.

"What do you mean?"

Niall tasted the tea.

"Nothing."

----

Harry was waiting at the station, he had said. Niall roved over there with the car and he was actually in a good mood. He liked Harry, although they were totally different from each other. It was as if it was just that as made it interesting. The door opened and Harry slid in to the seat. He smiled wide and he looked at Niall.

"Hey, good of you to come."

Niall laughed a little. Harry had combed his hair and he looked like a young schoolboy. He had more free clothes and he showed up almost all the tattooed arm. Niall liked it. Harry had a style that was okay and he looked nothing like a guy who was gay.

"Why wouldn't I come?"

Harry laughed. He closed the door and he put on the belt.

"You know, it's quite common to say a lot of things, and then nothing happens." He smiled awry. "I have so many times been dumped on the street that I know how it works."

Niall let the car start to roll.

"Dumped?"

Harry laughed.

"Maybe the wrong word." he looked at Niall again. "Either are guys afraid of me, or they think they can do whatever they want with me."

Niall swallowed. He sensed what Harry was talking about. Niall was still a little scared of Harry, but at the same time, it was almost interesting to get to know him.

"But you aren't like that?" he continued. Niall shook his head, and he gave him a quick glance.

"No?" He smiled a little bit. "And in fact, I look forward to play golf with you and see what you can do."