5 Party

Niall couldn't stop. Harry was really hot this evening, when he came to the party. His hair was perfectly on the head. He was wearing a colored shirt, unbuttoned and black tight pants. Niall noted quickly that he, himself, wasn't the only one who noticed Harry. Almost everyone wanted to talk to him and be with him. Niall felt jealous and he just wanted to scream: "He's mine!" but that wasn't the case. Harry had the right to flirt with whomever he wanted to do so with and he got to talk to everyone, if he found that interesting. Still, Niall was sulky. He took a beer and sat down on the sofa. He tried not to follow Harry with his eyes, but it was hard not to do it. Niall was almost relieved when Louis slid down beside him and caught a certain part of his attention.

"So are you happy?"

Niall was surprised.

"Happy for what?"

Louis laughed a little bit and he nodded to some girls.

"Those are for you. I invited Anna and her friends just because you would have something to occupy your time with." He then smiled toward Niall. "You told me not to just bring in guys and gays?"

Niall looked away at those girls and for the moment there was nothing that caught his interest.

"Oh thanks....!"

Louis laughed a little bit and then he frowned as if he understood.

"You're changing." he exclaimed. "Don't tell me that you don't want a girl?"

Niall swallowed.

"Yes, I want a girl, but I'm not looking for just a one night stand?"

Louis grinned and he looked over at the girls.

"But you can talk to them? Anna is actually sweet. She's going to be a nurse, and these girls are good to have around. She as are next to her, I don't remember her name, will become a preschool teacher. Also great profession and..."

Niall didn't listen... He looked at Harry again and it hurt in his heart. Harry stood and laughed with a guy and he seemed to have fun. Niall didn't like it. He realized he, himself, had a problem. Niall knew that he, himself, wasn't gay and he should give Harry the freedom to perhaps find a boyfriend, but still he didn't wanted to think that it would happen. It was as if he wanted to lock Harry inside his own apartment and keep him there, so no one else would get the honor to know him.

"And Sandra works in a clothing store..."

Niall looked at Louis again. Okay, just this evening wasn't Niall interested, but he smiled weakly just to do something.

"Sounds like nice girls?"

Louis nodded.

"Yes, and you should give them a chance. They are anyway fairly normal and none of them is directly wild or crazy." He smiled at Niall. "They are like you, a little boring and narrow-minded."

Niall snorted.

"Am I?"

Louis laughed.

"No, maybe not, but you're pretty boring. You look at your football on the TV, play golf and work. You never have any fun?"

Niall laughed a little.

"But playing golf is fun?"

Louis rolled his eyes.

"Yes, for geeks and you really ought to change the style." He peered down at Nialls usual blue shirt. "And maybe be a little more..." Louis tried to find the word. "More tough?"