19 Phone call again

"Do we use sex as a weapon?"

Nialls question got Harry to laugh a little. They sat and ate breakfast and it was actually an okay start to the day. Harry knew that Niall now wanted to avoid that conversation about his mom and maybe this was an effort for him to land in reality?

"No?"

Niall frowned and he tasted the tea.

"Well, we use sex as an excuse for something."

Harry was amused.

"Like what?"

Niall looked up at him.

"I don't know, but I will tell you, if  I come up with it."

Harry nodded a little bit.

"But my excuse is that I love the closeness and I like to touch you."

Niall giggled a little.

"As if I'm not as crazy as you are?"

Harry smiled wryly and he watched Niall carefully.

"I don't know what you are used to, but I love doing it and I'm not ashamed over that. I have a big need all the time."

Niall blushed a little bit.

"I haven't that much experience?"

Harry raised his eyebrows.

"I know!" he responded nicely. "And that's why I love you even more."

Niall looked up at him and frowned.

"So you want me just because I have no experience?"

Harry laughed and he shook his head.

"No, I mean it in a good way. I am the first and I will be your last. I'll show you the way and it's up to you to enjoy."

Niall nodded a little bit.

"I enjoy Harry, but it feels as if the only thing we have in common is sex and golf?"

Harry burst out laughing, and he was now amused by the subject.

"I don't mind that two things. One is holding up the other?"

Niall swallowed.

"Huh?"

Harry leaned lightly against his and looked into his eyes.

"There are those that meet the one in their life and who have nothing in common. I prefer what we have because the differences make us unique."

Niall was close to say something, but his phone began to sounding. He quickly took it up and noted that it was Greg, his brother. Niall sensed immediately what it was about.

"Yes, hello?" he muttered and took the phone to his ear. He chose to stand up and walk out of the kitchen.

"Are you crazy or what?"

Greg's voice was dark, angry and almost furious. Niall swallowed.

"Why do you ask?"

He took a deep breath.

"Mom's been crying all night and she said something about you being gay or something. Are you really a fucking stupid fagot or was it a joke?"

Niall closed his eyes.

"No, Greg, it wasn't a joke. Why would I joke about such a thing and I'm not gay!"

Greg laughed direct cold.