31 parents

Niall opened the front door and there stood Bobby, but Niall become stiff all over. Behind him stood Maura. She stared down at the ground and you could see that she didn't felt comfortable. Bobby cleared his throat a little.

"Give her a chance," he whispered to Niall. "She actually are embarrassed, and she knows she did wrong."

Niall lay his arms crossed over his chest and he stared at them both.

"Really? She ashamed?"

Maura so up a little bit and she was red over her cheeks.

"Niall, you're my son and I did wrong."

Niall snorted.

"You hurt me."

She swallowed.

"I know and I'm sorry for that." She looked straight at him. "I only got a shock and I didn't know what to say or do. Bobby came home and said you were a normal couple and that Harry is good for you."

Niall was close to say something, but then Harry appeared. He stood behind Niall and he guessed already what happened. Niall swallowed and he didn't let his  eyes drop Maura.

"Harry needs me and I need him. We're getting married and we'll have kids and all that."

She smiled weakly.

"I heard about that part. Congratulations to the engagement."

Harry was the one who smiled back.

"Thank you Mrs. Horan."

Niall smashed easily with his hand back on Harrys leg just to say he wouldn't be that nice to her, but Harry had another thought. He stood close behind Niall and took his arms around Nialls shoulders.

"Niall and I'm serious about each other." Harry continued happily. "Neither he nor I had imagined that we would end up here, but we really love each other and we will give you grandchildren, but it's up to you whether you want to be with us on the journey or not."

Niall was surprised. Harry clearly showed that neither Harry or Niall wanted to excuse them self. Maura nodded a little bit. She was still pensive and it was hard for her to be there, but maybe not because of Niall, it was because she was still ashamed.

"Have you set the date yet?"

Harry shook his head.

"No, we're working on that part. If I had my way we would get married now, this second, but Niall is the one who want to plan."

She smiled quietly to her son. It was as if she slowly realized that this was genuine and honest. Niall and Harry had the same live as a man and a woman had.

"Yes, Niall has always been careful when it comes to important things."

Niall was surprised that she said those words about him, but she seemed to only want to please them.

"You should just know." Harry got out, as if it were a problem. "He's like a little girl."

Niall snorted and he looked back at Harry.

"Please, stop talking about who's the girl and who's the guy."

Harry grinned and kissed Niall lightly on the cheek.

"I love to tease you." he whispered happily. "And you're like a girl."

Maura laughed a little, as if she was amused and Niall looked a little cold at her.

"Excuse him, but he believes that he..."

Harry grinned.

"I don't believe, I really know. You're the girl in the relationship."