12 a need for love

After dinner they landed on the couch. Harry was lying on his back and Niall was above Harry, with his back to him. He had his head under Harry's chin and Harry held him around the body. It wasn't a good movie, they chose to look at, but it wasn't the movie that was the important thing. It was that they right now was together. Right as it was called Nialls mobile. Niall frowned when he saw that it was Louis, but he chose to respond.

"Yes?"

Louis sounded pleased on the other end.

"Are you with Harry?"

Niall swallowed. He looked up at the green eyes, which immediately guessed who it was.

"Yes?"

Louis laughed delightedly.

"So can't you come here?"

Harry immediately shook her head. He heard was Louis said, because he was so high in his voice.

"Not now!" Niall got up. "We see a movie and..."

Louis was annoyed.

"But please. You said you'd get him here and I want to get to know him."

Niall sighed.

"No!" he exclaimed immediately. "We want to see this film and..."

Louis snarled.

"Can I talk to him?"

Niall sighed. He was about to say no, but Harry took the phone from him.

"Louis, we are in the middle of a film!" he said politely but firmly. "Niall and I sit here on the sofa and we want to be alone."

Niall heard Louis hesitant voice.

"But... Niall... He's not..."

Harry snorted.

"Gay? No, I know." Then he ended the conversation with a smile toward Niall. "You must learn to interrupt things."

Niall frowned.

"But..."

Harry put down his phone on the table.

"I don't want him to think he has a chance on me. I'm with you and I'm really faithful when I'm in a relationship."

Niall blushed a little bit and he pulled himself slightly upward.

"So we are in a relationship?"

Harry laughed and hugged him gently.

"Yes, we are in a relationship." Then he played serious. "And don't believe otherwise."

----

"You're just trying to pull out on everything?"

Louis wasn't happy. He stood in the middle of the door to Nialls apartment and he wasn't happy. Niall gave him a quick apologetic look.

"We saw a movie and then..."

Louis put his arms crossed over his chest.

"So you do everything that I wont be happy?" he hissed cold. "You don't know what it's like to be gay and search for the perfect guy. It's not easy to like a guy when almost all are heterosexual. When you find one that seems to be a good boyfriend, you must try and I need your help."

Niall looked up at him. He sighed heavily. No, he wasn't ready to come out with the truth and he was ashamed over the truth.

"He has already found a guy." Niall got back and he frowned. "I guess I should have said it to you, but I didn't know if it was serious between them until today."