4 Buns and cakes

Niall was surprised. Harry appeared at the door, and he held up a bag of buns and cakes.

"I was just passing by and thought that I could come over."

Niall chose to let him in. He smiled a little bit and he wondered if Harry really realized he didn't have to suck up. Normal friends didn't bring that kind of things with them, when they was passing by.

"And I thought we could play a little golf this weekend?" Harry continued happily and he looked at Niall. "I mean, if you want?"

Niall nodded and he was going to say yes, when Louis appeared. He had probably been at home in his apartment and heard that Niall had someone over.

"Not this weekend!" exclaimed Louis quick, so that Harry was almost afraid. Harry turned around surprised and looked at Louis, who in turn just laughed.

"Haven't Niall told you?"

Niall was ashamed. Damn, Louis would always be listening and adding his comments in everything and he almost soaked around in Nialls life.

"No not yet!" Niall snarled and then he looked at Harry again. "Louis will have a party this weekend and he asked me to ask you to come."

Harry didn't understand, but he had a smile. Niall hesitated.

"Yes, for everyone."

Harry looked doubtful at Louis, then Niall.

"Are you going?"

Niall nodded a little bit and he blushed again. Harry came up with a faint smile to Louis, a moderately large smile to tell him that he didn't come because of Louis.

"Okay, I can come. When?"

Louis become glad.

"On Saturday and come when you want. I turn on the music and everything around six o'clock."

Harry nodded a little bit against him, and then he looked at Niall.

"So we'll take a cup of tea or coffee?" He held up the bag he had in his hand. Niall laughed a little. He understood that it was Harry's way to remove Louis from the place. He chose to nod.

"Of course."

Niall closed the door almost directly in front of Louis and sure enough, it felt wrong, but at the same time... he didn't want that Louis would come in and destroy something, even that there was nothing to destroy.

"Your friend is odd." whispered Harry as they walked toward the kitchen. Niall laughed a little.

"I know, but he's a good friend when he's in the right mood."

"Where you have a cake dish?"

Niall looked up at Harry like a question mark. He didn't understand the question. Harry laughed and held out the bag.

"I help to set the table up."

Niall swallowed and he realized that he, himself, really was nervous. That nervous that he almost couldn't think clearly. It was as if Harry's presence affected, but it shouldn't affect.

"In the cupboard!" he pointed and then he went and put on water for tea. He had his back against Harry, but he felt the eyes as was still for him from Harry.

"And teacups?"

Niall pointed at the cabinet over his own head. He wasn't ready when Harry stood behind him, took up his hand and picked out two teacups. It was as if the gap between them disappeared and even that Harry didn't touched Niall, the body reacted as if he did so. Niall gasped. Harry just smiled and then Niall felt how he leaned his face to Nialls ear, without touching him.

"I firmly believe that you like my presence?"

Niall blushed and he didn't know what to say. Harry took down the teacups and to Nialls disappointment, he went to the table. Niall turned around and he couldn't miss seeing Harry's smug smile.

"And the tea bags."

Niall pointed and Harry got them. It was as if Harry was the girl in the household and Niall was the man, at least according to Nialls imagination. He was almost angry that Harry was born as a man, he should have been a woman, and he should have been Nialls girlfrie...... Niall blushed: No he needed to stop imagination things.

"I have several varieties but I like lemon tea."

"Then I take lemon."

Full Harry was like a mirage. Niall saw how his green eyes almost enveloped everything he did. He had such a face that you just couldn't stop staring at and he was so calm. He didn't make many movements, yet he brought the body around the kitchen as if he lived there.

"You were passing by?"

Niall just needed an honest answer. Harry sat down and he smiled obliquely toward Niall. He took his hand through the dark short hair and he smiled awry.

"No!" he whispered hoarsely. "I planned it, and I was just hoping you were home."

----

Niall lay awake in bed. Harry had left the smells, a lot of thoughts and so much more, in the apartment. When Harry had walked away to go home, it was as if everything just ran out. Yes, Niall was missing him already, but he shouldn't have those feelings. Harry's smile, his dark hair and wonderful voice, his presence, yes, Niall had liked to have him there, in the apartment. This wasn't the way you would feel for a friend and Niall was angry at himself. He shouldn't even think those thoughts, Harry was sweet, sexy and almost raw, in a hot way... And not even that thoughts should pass Nialls thoughts. He should see Harry as a regular guy who sought friends, nothing more, but Niall almost wanted more, but he shouldn't wanting more.

Niall was unaware that his hand slipped down inside his boxers and he took hold of his hard part. He closed his eyes, and he saw Harry in front of him. Maybe that Harry had enthralled him? Maybe Harry was a witch who had given Niall a drink to feel like this? Yet Niall brought his hand up and down. He bit his lip and he groaned quietly. Harry's lips... only that was so tempting. Niall pulled down his underwear and he continued. Faster up and down. Faster and harder movements. Niall also fantasized about how Harry looked naked, with all his tattoos and his wonderful body. It was so fine, so perfect in any way. He removed the blanket and quickly he grabbed a sweater, which was next to the bed. Faster movements and he moaned now higher. Up and down and hard. Oh, he was so close. He tried to see the whole Harry naked in front of him. And that was all that was needed. He took the shirt and put over the hand. He let the sweater to take the liquid which come out and himself he shook all over. He felt himself totally emptied everything out and then he lay down again. He was ashamed. He felt like an idiot. Niall wasn't gay. He wouldn't feel that way for another guy. He threw away the shirt and pulled up his boxers again. Damn, this was wrong. This was so wrong that he was ashamed of the whole body and how the body reacted when Harry was around.