22 true?

Niall had pain in the back when he woke up. He wasn't even aware that Harry had carried him up to bed, after that as had happen, and when he awoke up, he saw only a window on one wall. He whimpered a bit when he tried to lie down on his back and immediately slipped Harry's arms around him.

"I know you've hurt."

Niall frowned.

"How do you know that?"

Harry kissed him just below the ear.

"Because I've been through worse things and I have been there."

Niall remembered what they had done, and actually, he began to regret the choice he had made, to have set up on that. Harry held him tightly and his love poured against Niall.

"Are you okay?"

Niall frowned.

"I don't know."

Harry kissed him again, over the neck and down his skin.

"You asked for it?"

Niall agreed. He came up with a faint smile.

"I know I asked for it." He then looked up at Harry's face. "Could had done worse things to me?"

Harry nodded weakly. He was ashamed of the answer, but he was honest with Niall.

"Yes, I could have done more."

Niall took a deep breath.

"The funny thing is that I liked it."

Harry laughed a little bit and he kissed him again just below the ear.

"I saw it, but I'm not going to ask more questions about what happened."

Niall frowned.

"Why not?"

Harry laughed a little bit.

"The pleasure was for the moment, not for us to discuss it." he whispered hoarsely. "What happens in the room stays in the room, that's all."

Niall put his head down and he thought about everything. Yes, it happened much at once, but Niall wasn't afraid, not anymore. He was disappointed that the family chose to shut him out and he was disappointed that nothing become as Harry wanted it.

"Do You family know about it?"

The question just popped up. Harry laughed a little bit.

"No, and I prefer that you are quiet about it."

Niall frowned.

"How many guys have you taken there?"

Harry was quietly at first, he hesitated. He took a deep breath.

"Let us say that the number doesn't matter. I am with you and you are here and now."

Niall chose not to ask more questions, because he was unsure whether he wanted to know the answers or not.

"So I'll take it easy today?"

Harry laughed a little bit.

"Yes, you were a good little boy and you deserve to rest today."

----

Niall thought back on everything that had happened. It was almost impossible to come up with when he fell for Harry and when he realized he was in love with a guy. Just as it was impossible to even draw a line from when Niall was bisexual and left the "normal" behind him.

Harry had a wonderful green garden. Niall chose to walk around, because he felt that the body needed to get started. He went down to the end of the yard and immediately he saw that the fence was high. Harry lived almost in a castle, which hindered transparency and other people from getting there. The house was almost created for secrets. There were rooms that Niall hadn't seen and there were doors as were locked. Once again, he chose not to ask questions. He didn't wanted to know about all the secrets.

Niall sat on the edge of the pool, and he let his feet slip into the warm water. He sat in the shade, and he looked down at his feet. It was almost unbelievable that he had landed in this house. It felt like yesterday when Harry was flirting with him, and when Niall slowly but surely fell in love. He looked up at the clouds and wondered about Louis. Nialls friend had really been through the same thing. Okay, Louis family was behind him, and they chose to approve his choice. Nialls parents didn't even try to understand. Niall knew he would lose many things by being gay, but at the same time he might win more? All the guys couldn't have understanding parents. Louis was fortunate, and Harry was almost born to be who he was. Partly Niall felt small. He was the only one who just became forgotten. He knew his mother would continue to feel sorry for herself and Greg was her favorite, had always been like that. Nialls father Bobby hadn't spoken to Niall yet, but Niall sensed that Maura would say a lot of things to him. Niall had always had a closer relationship with Bobby and maybe that was why Niall didn't dare to call him? Nialls parents were divorced and they lived in different places. Yet Niall knew how it worked. Maura would call to him and immediately she would talk about her opinion. Bobby was against the war, in the family, so therefore he would immediately be on her side.

----

"Lie down on your stomach!"

Niall woke up. Harry stood next to him with ointment, and he looked at Niall with kind eyes.

"Huh?"

Harry laughed a little,

"I have to take care of your cute little butt."

Niall chose to lie down on his stomach. Harry pulled down the fabric from his butt and he took the ointment over the hole and around.

"Why?"

Harry laughed again.

"Because I want you to heal quickly." He looked meaningfully at Niall. "I want to be near you again in a few days."

Niall put his chin on his hands and he let feet caress the surface of the water, at the pool.

"Are you sure about us?"

Harry got big eyes and he seemed to wonder why the question even came up.

"Yes?"

Niall smiled a little bit and looked at him.

"Me too."

Harry laughed and he took up Nialls pants again. He sat down beside him on the ground.

"And why then do you ask if I'm sure us?"

Niall blushed a little bit and looked away from Harry.

"Because I still want to know for certain that you want me."

Harry smiled with his whole face. He took his hand through his own dark and short hair, then he lay down on his back next to Niall and looked straight at him.

"I'm sure!" he whispered hoarsely, still cheerfully. "You are with me, I am with you, and no one can stop us."