11 feelings

"You didn't come home last night?"

Louis appeared as soon as Niall was home. Niall smiled weakly. He had pain in the back and he knew why. He tried to hide the pain, but Louis saw it directly.

"If I hadn't known who you were, I thought you were a fag and had fucked!" he joked, and he had no idea how much truth there was behind those words. Niall smiled and he took off his jacket.

"We played golf and swam!" he lied hoarsely. "I guess I happened to stretch a muscle."

Louis laughed.

"Yes, you're not gay?" he laughed happily. "But enough about that. Peter and I broke up."

Niall looked up in surprise.

"Already?" and he realized how wrong it sounded. "I mean, why?"

Louis wasn't sorry this time, which surprised Niall.

"He's not my type!" Louis got up and followed into the kitchen. "And actually, I thought about flirting with Harry. He's more my type."

Niall swallowed and he felt his cheeks heated up. He opened the fridge just to cool off, and he kept his back to the Louis.

"Really?"

Louis sat down and still he had no idea about anything.

"Yes, he's single and he's actually looking good. It's about time I flirt with the lucid guys who are looking for more than just sex."

Niall groaned quietly. He tried to look like he used to, but it was difficult. He took out soda just to do something.

"Good luck!"

It sounded silly. He frowned, but Louis noted nothing.

"You can invite him here so that I get a chance to talk to him?"

Niall took down a glass from the cupboard and poured the soda in it. Still with his back to Louis.

"Sure, if he has time?"

Louis laughed.

"He has time." he replied. "Harry and you're often together and why not bring him here?"

Niall nodded.

"Okay, I'll ask."

Louis giggled a little bit.

"And then you just happen to come in to my apartment?"

Niall turned around. Harry and Louis? That would never happen and Niall wasn't sure if he would be honest. He saw at Louis that he was excited, but he had no idea that Harry was already with a guy, with Niall.

----

On Monday, Niall came in to work. Yes, he worked in a carpet shop and he liked it. He put on his working clothes and all the time there was Harry in his mind. The more Niall thought about what had happened, the more he realized that he might not be back for the truth. Maybe this was something that would happen anyway, even if Harry didn't show up? The only question was how Niall would explain to his own parents that he had a boyfriend?

"Start!" Liam appeared, Nialls boss and he gave him a quick note. "We have received goods to take up. You can start with the cans and then the toys. There's much to be done."

Niall took the note and he nodded tired. Liam called him and he smiled a little bit.

"Many girls this weekend? You don't look as if you even have rested?"

Niall blushed.

"Well, I was with friends."

Liam laughed and he started walking toward the office.

"The youth of today?" he laughed mockingly. "You don't know how good life you got? In my time it was different..."

----

//miss you :( //

Harry send that text to him and Niall had to smile. He picked up the phone and he couldn't help but just stare at the two words a few extra seconds.

//miss you too :) //

He didn't lie. Harry was quick.

// Niall, I need to meet with you today. Call when you are off from work? //

Niall swallowed. He wanted to meet Niall today? Maybe that Harry had repented it all? Niall got almost panic. What if Harry wanted to tell that he didn't want to be with a guy like Niall and... No, it was Niall who should felt such a thing, not Harry.

// Okay xxx //

Niall was surprised when Harry one last time wrote back

// Love you //

----

Niall didn't had time to do more than to get out of the car before Harry pushed him up against it, and kissed him. He took his arms around Nialls neck and he showed what he felt. Niall answered the kiss and he smiled a little bit. He had been worried all day and now he understood that Harry didn't want to end their relationship. Niall groaned and his hands slid around Harry's back. It was as if the kiss was desperate, and when Harry finished it, it was only because they didn't get any air.

"I missed you." he muttered hoarsely. "And I just have to see you."

Niall smiled and he felt almost like a little giggly teenager. He let Harry remain, although they were in front of Harry's house and also that someone might decide to peek through the gate and see them.

"Say you don't change your mind." he continued, looking straight into the blue eyes. Niall swallowed and he realized that it was just as well to be honest, although he wanted to say something else.

"I don't regret it."

Harry smiled and then he backed away to give Niall a bit more space.

"Well, so are you hungry?"

Niall nodded a little bit. Harry quickly took Nialls hand and took him inside the house. Niall looked down at their hands. He smiled wide and he felt his stomach tingled. This was the way it felt when you were in love?

They came into the kitchen and Harry had already begun with food. Niall stood with his back against the wall and he followed every movement. Harry smiled all the time and it was almost as if they lived together. Niall just didn't know what to say.

"Louis wants..." Niall cleared his throat a little. "Louis wants to run into you, and he thinks you might be interested in him."

Harry laughed a little bit and moving around in the pot.

"So you didn't dare to tell?"

Niall shook his head.

"Give me time."

Harry smiled at him with kind eyes.

"Yes, I will give you time."

How did he do this? How did Harry get the whole world to stand still, and how could  he get Niall to feel as if there were no problems at all? It was a miracle? Or maybe Harry was just such as a person, he made others feel good?