27 that moment

"Do you know one thing?" Niall whispered hoarsely. They were lying in bed, close together and they heard how Bobby landed in bed in the next room. Harry kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"What?"

Niall smiled with his whole face and he looked straight into the green eyes.

"It can't get any better than this."

Harry laughed and he pulled Niall into his arms.

"No?"

Niall put his head against his chest.

"No, certainly not."

Harry laughed a little.

"And why not?"

Niall thought for a few extra seconds and he buried his cheek against Harry's skin.

"My dad accepts me, my boss on my work approves it all, I have tested the the cellar and I have you."

Harry laughed a little.

"And nothing can be better than this?"

Niall grinned a little bit and he looked up at him.

"Well, maybe, but for the moment I am happy."

Harry smiled at him.

"Me too!"

-----

Harry drew with Niall down to the beach. They had went by car to the coast, profit or loss, just a whim. Niall laughed and he couldn't understand why they were there.

"BUT Why did we had to travel so far away?"

Harry smiled wryly and he bent down and pulled off his shoes.

"We are on a sandy beach by the sea and it's evening and the sun goes down."

Niall followed Harry suit and took off his shoes. He was then pulled down to the water.

"But...?"

Harry laughed.

"Come on, darling!" he whispered hoarsely. "I came here to do a thing."

The sun was exactly on the surface of the horizon and slowly the air began to become cool. Niall felt his toes slid down in the sand and he felt the waves flowed up against them.

"I get wet?"

Harry laughed and he took his hands around Niall ahead.

"Yes maybe!" he whispered softly, and then he caught up Nialls cheeks with his hands. "Breathe!"

Niall frowned.

"I breathe."

Harry smiled wryly and he let his fingers caress Nialls cheeks.

"Okay, I've already prepared everything and asked your dad, that the way a guy should do it."

Niall frowned.

"Asked what?"

Harry laughed in embarrassment. He released Niall and pulled down a hand in the pocket. Niall instantly became pensive. Harry laughed a little and he concealed the hand with something. He took his free hand and grabbed Nialls one hand.

"Now I just want to..."

Niall swallowed. Harry slid down on one knee and he didn't bother when pant leg landed in the sea. Niall got big eyes.

"No, Harry!"

Harry smiled.

"Well, Yes,  Niall!"

Niall just gaped. Harry laughed a little, and he took up the second hand and Yes he held in a box, and yes, he looked up at Niall.

"Your father has already said that it's okay."

Niall raised his free hand and took it over his mouth. Harry swallowed.

"Niall, I have a question. Do you want to marry me?"

Niall just stared at him.

"Are you serious?"

Harry nodded happily.

"I've never been more serious than I am right now. I want to live with you and why not wear rings as tell the world that you're mine?"

Niall had tears in his eyes.

"Okay!"

Harry laughed a little.

"Is that a yes or..."

Niall frowned.

"Make no mistake, it's a yes?" he exclaimed quickly. "I want you in every way."

Harry opened the box and he took out one of the rings. He stood up and he took it over Nialls ring finger. Niall cried when he did the same thing back. He entered the second ring on Harry's finger and it was as a wonderful story. Niall looked up at Harry and he sobbed a little.

"So this is it?"

Harry laughed. He leaned forward and kissed him softly.

"Yes, this is it."