9 More than friends?

Niall noted that Harry lay down on the side and looked straight at him. First, Niall tried to play ignorant, but it was difficult in the long run.

"Now are you staring?"

Harry nodded happily.

"I would like to enjoy the moment." he responded nicely. Then he stood up and Niall watched as Harry pushed up the lounge chairs to each other. When he lay down again, Niall guessed why. They came closer to each other. He looked straight at Harry and it felt almost too close. But Harry just smiled and he lay down again on the side and he looked straight at Niall.

"So you're not gay, but you are influenced by me and I'm seeing at you that you like me."

Niall swallowed and he frowned.

"You seem to see it all right?"

Harry raised his eyebrows.

"It's easy to read your face Niall." he answered honestly and he put up his hands under his own cheek. "And I like to see your reactions."

Niall looked up at the clouds and he blushed a little bit.

"Well I understand that."

Harry smiled wide and he seemed to think. It was quiet for a few extra seconds.

"How many have you had sex with?"

Niall reacted in the way that he shouldn't react and he got big eyes.

"What kind of question is that?"

Harry didn't have any problems.

"I just want you to answer..."

Niall didn't know what to say.

"Not that many..."

Harry smiled.

"More than five?"

Niall shook his head. Harry raised his eyebrows.

"Less than three?"

Niall nodded and Harry seemed almost surprised.

"Two?"

Niall shook his head, and this time it was Harry who dropped his chin.

"You only had sex with one person?"

Niall was almost ashamed.

"Yes!"

Harry frowned.

"Why?" he asked quickly. "You look good, you are charming and the girls would stand in line and wait for you."

Okay now Niall laughed and he looked back at Harry.

"No, I'm not the type who girls falls for. Okay I'm a good friend, but there will never be anything more."

Harry made a face.

"They don't know what they're missing?"

Niall laughed and he looked up at the clouds again.

"Well, they know very well what they are missing." he answered honestly. "I may not be the first choice, and I have learned that it's the way it is."

Niall was surprised when Harry's hand landed on his arm. Niall turned his head and looked at him. Harry smiled a little bit and he let his fingers caress Nialls skin.

"No, Niall!" he whispered. "They don't know that they miss a wonderful person who can get everyone to smile just by showing up."

Niall sensed that this was a bad pick-up line.

"Harry stop."

Harry shook his head.

"No, I'm honest, but girls have always been strange and they don't look at us guys in the same way as they should see us."

Niall laughed a little bit.

"You said that you fall for a person? How many girls have you been with?"

Harry had a smile.

"Are you ready for the truth?"

Niall nodded a little bit. Yes, he suspected that Harry had a different experience. Harry let his hand continued to caress Nialls arm and he looked straight into the blue eyes.

"Three girls and eight boys."

Niall lost his breath and he just gaped.

"Eh, what?"

Harry moved a little closer.

"But for the subject's sake, I was just in love with two of the guys. The other I made out from real pleasure."

Niall didn't know if he should give a comment or not to that. Harry let his hand slide down and he grabbed Nialls wrist. He looked intently at Niall and right as it was he brought up Nialls hand to his lips and kissed it lightly over his knuckles.

"None of them whatsoever has got my heart beating, as it beating right now, for you."

Niall was totally paralyzed. He just stared at Harry. Okay, those words got also an Irishman to realize that soon they were about to go over a limit. Nialls stomach tingled and he couldn't lie. This man attracted him and he was about to go over a border that recently was unthinkable.

Harry leaned against him and he lay close. He let his lips brush against Nialls shoulder and he kissed it softly. He released Nialls wrist and instead let his hand land against Nialls chest. Lips slid up and he kissed Niall cheek. He breathed heavily and the entire Harry seemed to be inside everything he did. Niall groaned quietly. Harry slid closer and closer, until their lips met. Niall wasn't aware that Harry slipped up on him, not until he felt the pressure down there. He moaned quietly.

"Harry, I..."

Harry spread Nialls legs and he silenced him by kissing him. He raised his elbows on either side of Nialls head. Niall felt how their tongues began to play and their bodies react. Harry was pressing down on him and forced him to spread his legs. Niall groaned and his hands went around Harry's body.

The towel went away and two naked bodies was moving against each other. Niall parted more on his legs and he felt all his hard part was shaking with excitement. Harry kissed him passionately and Niall had never felt so many things in the body. He was scared, but at the same time he didn't stop. Harry knew how to kiss and that alone was enough.

Right as it was did Harry finished the kiss. He sat up and pulled off the towel. He looked into Nialls eyes all the time and he showed just desire. He raised a hand to his mouth, spat saliva on it and took it down to Nialls hard part. When the fingers grabbed, Niall groaned loudly and he showed with the entire body that it was okay. Harry smiled and he brought his hand up and down. Niall was surprised when he took more saliva on that part and when it was totally wet, Harry slipped up on him. He had the waist over Nialls waist and carried him toward the hole. Niall closed his eyes when he felt that Harry allowed him to penetrate. Slowly, Harry sat down and Niall totally forgot about all the doubts and all the thoughts. He grabbed Harry's waist and he whimpered. Harry leaned over Niall and placed a hand on each side of Nialls head. Slowly, he began to bring the body up and down. Niall made grimaces of enjoyment and he realized one thing. He didn't remember that it was this pleasurable to have sex.

It was like a fog. Niall groaned, he whimpered and he felt how Harry moved quickly over him. Niall met him up in his movements and he was now sweaty. All this was so perfect and this was more than he could have expected. Harry bent down and kissed each other. Quickly took Niall his arms around his body and forced him to stay. Niall brought quickly the hip up and down and in the end it was unsustainable.

Niall pressed down Harry and he filled him. It was as if the body lost its footing and just drifted away in a haze of emotion. He almost ended up in another dimension and when he calmed down, he realized that it had really happened. Between them, on Nialls stomach, was the track from Harry's enjoyment and even Harry was breathless.