23 more imagination

"Have you started to go to the gym?"

Liam, Nialls boss stood and looked at him in surprise. Niall blushed a little bit. He couldn't explain about the room, and that the pain was because of Harry in Harry's house.

"Yes, I'm just a little sore." he mumbled why. Liam laughed a little and then he came up to Niall.

"I see you have changed your address?" he showed Niall the paper quickly. "So did you moved?"

Niall nodded.

"Yeah, I moved in with..." uncertainty, but Niall looked straight at Liam and he tried to smile. "My boyfriend..."

"Okay? So you're been a cohabiting?"

Niall almost dropped his chin. Liam didn't react to the fact that Niall now was with a guy. He didn't seemed to care.

"Yeah, we realized that we belong together."

Liam smiled wryly and put kindly hand against Nialls arm.

"Congratulations!"

Niall swallowed.

"Thank you sir?"

Liam laughed a little and he began to walk toward the office. Niall just stared at him. He had many thoughts as spun around about this. Liam came to the door and he turned around. He frowned a little bit on the forehead and he seemed to wonder why Niall stood where he stood.

"Did I say something wrong?"

Niall shook his head quickly.

"I was just surprised..." he cleared his throat a little. "You don't seem to react over that I have a boyfriend?"

Liam raised his eyebrows and he put his hands in his pockets.

"Really?" he got pleasantly out. "Then I can tell you that there are more guys who are gay and bisexual out there. I think it's just as normal as other stuff." He laughed a little. "I'm not an old man who has a lot of ancient ideas about how things should be. I accept people, and for me it's just fun that you have found someone."

----

Harry gave Niall a book and immediately Niall blushed. It was a book about different sexual positions. Niall swallowed and he then looked questioningly up at Harry, who in turn only smiled big.

"You want us to do more things together and I thought maybe you could pick out some new thing as you want to try?"

Niall didn't know what to say.

"Isn't it okay to do as we have always done?"

Harry laughed.

"Yes, it's alright!" he replied, and he raised his hands and caught up Nialls face. He looked straight into Nialls eyes. "You want to play in the room? Then maybe we can try new things and maybe you have a dirty thing as you want to do, but as you haven't told anyone?"

Niall hesitated.

"You mean something as I want to try?"

Harry nodded and kissed him lightly on the forehead.

"We wont have any secrets." he whispered hoarsely. "And actually, I begin to accept that you may get to have power over me."

Niall gasped.

"Power?"

Harry laughed a little, and he took his hands away.

"Yes, down in that room..." he managed to say. "Maybe once you can take me on the bed and do what you dream about?"