7 change

Niall showered and he put on his regular clothes. He was nervous. Harry had sent the address he was living at and Niall guessed what awaited him. Harry lived in a better area where houses were renovated, new and expensive. Maybe Harry was a rich man? But Niall wasn't interested in money, he just wanted to find out what awaited him.

"But can't you be with me today?"

Louis didn't understand. Niall shook his head.

"No, I have promised to be with Harry all day."

Louis frowned and he looked like a sulky teenager.

"But you're always with him?"

Niall took his shoes on in the hall.

"No, I haven't seen him for a whole week, actually."

Louis didn't give up, but Niall gave him a warning glance, as he stood up.

"I'm not going to baby-sit for you Louis and If I remember it correct, you have a boyfriend who wants to be with you and I'm tired of being the third wheel."

His friend became quiet and he seemed to finally realize something.

"But we'll eat in town and then..."

Niall thought to his jacket.

"No thanks!" he said firmly. "And now I'll go, so you have to leave my apartment."

Louis didn't seem at all keen on the idea, but he chose to obey.

"If you're bored,,,,?"

Niall shook his head.

"I wont call you and you'll have fun on your own, without me."

----

Niall looked again on the phone and then at the house. Damn, this was unexpected. The house was big, and got big yard and there was a wall around the entire area. He drove up to the gate, which immediately opened up for him. Slowly he drove in to the yard and the house. It was so green everywhere and it looked like something from a movie. The gate closed up again and it felt like he was stuck. He stepped out of the car and he looked toward the house. It was modern and suited more in an American film, against in a small town in the UK.

"Surprised?"

Harry came out from the door and Niall chose to nod silently.

"Yes, I'm surprised."

Harry laughed a little and he came down the stairs. He walked over to Niall and he looked pleased.

"And today you're mine?"

Niall realized that the bet was still on, and he nodded.

"Yes, we said so?"

Harry was grinning large.

"Come!" he said quickly, and he went before Niall against the house door. Niall followed suit and he looked around with wide eyes. Okay, Harry was rich? Did that matter?

----

They went through two large rooms that were larger than Nialls and Louis apartments together. They came out of the back and Niall immediately saw a large pool. There were sunbeds, a large terrace with tables for eating people and tables for resting people. Harry turned around and he seemed excited.

"So you are aware that you can only say yes this day?"

Niall swallowed and he frowned.

"But if I don't want to?"