Partners In Crime

The pain spread through my back like fire as I stared at Skai, it was hard to believe she tried to kill me. Then again she was a back stabber, I moved my hand to my back pocket grabbing my knife and grabbed Skai by her blood covered shirt and slammed her against the wall. Her eyes widen as she stared at me nervous about what was about to happen, I reached behind my back and yanked out the knife with no emotion and flung the knife somewhere. I backed up giving Skai room and handed her my knife. "Kill me." I tell her, moving the handle of  the knife toward her. She reaches toward the knife with a shaky hand, and grabs it. I put my arm down and gesture her to stab me. She looked down at the knife then at me with tears filling her eyes, she raised her arm shakily and moved it towards me. I took a deep breath in then out waiting for that cold very sharp blade to into my body and tear a hole into my muscle through my fat hitting a vein. I watched her arm fly towards me in speed lighting towards my chest, I looked her in the eyes and waited. I watched her eyes widen and her mouth gape open, I moved my eyes down to see she stabbed herself in the thigh. I reached my hand toward the knife and yanked it out, the blood soaked her pants as it soaked through the hole dripping onto the ground. I dropped the knife onto the ground and looked at Skai's eyes. "You idiot." I tell her. "I told you to kill me!" I shout at her. "I couldn't bring myself to it." she whispered. "Why? You stabbed me twice, what's keeping you from ending my existence?" I asked her. Maybe this is why she doesn't kill people, she doesn't finish the job. "I didn't want to kill you... I just wanted you to know how it felt to be stabbed in the back." she tells me. "Quite literally, I guess." I whispered, cracking a smile. She gave me a small smile as tears started to fall down her cheeks. "Don't cry, you didn't kill me. It hurt like a bitch but you didn't kill me." I tell her. "Do you want to be my partner in crime Skailyr?" I asked her, raising a brow. "After I tried killing you?!" she said. "Yeah? Well will you?" I asked. "Who you after?" she asked. "The rest of the guys." I tell her.