Chapter 7

Hermione's P.O.V:~

It's been two whole days since I came here at Malfoy ' s manor. I try it not to let it hurt me. I have been by Luna 's side always. I only come down for full English breakfast and for dinner. It has some rules here like not to be late for dinner and everyone have to be there. Luna is excluded because of her broken ankle.

A good thing came out of this that I got proof that Blaise likes Luna very much and he is serious about her. He comes to her room with another form of entertainment so that she doesn't feel you know bored. Sometimes he talks to me a lot it eased her mind that
Luna is not gonna get hurt. In one of there conversation muggle television, he was shocked hearing that we can hear and see on television. He frequently said, " Merlin muggles are a bloody genius. You have to show me one day how this television works. I want to this thing myself. "

So the promise was made after luna gets well there will be television viewing in her apartment. Blaise also gave her tour of the library and it was amazing. Foolishly I even said, " Its like beauty and beast library. It's awesome "

"You can take any book you want, even though we are Slytherins, we still have some courtesy." I heard Malfoy drawl

Blaise smirked at me as Malfoy went out of the room. " So Hermione, beauty and beast sound interesting. Are you fascinating yourself with Draco? So you are beautiful and you are calling my best friend ' beast '. Really I don't think it will earn you some points "

I gaged and replied, " Its a fairy tale, a muggle stories about magic. But they don't believe it. "

So rest of the time was spent explaining Blaise and Luna about fairy tales. Still, Blaise was teasing me and calling me beauty. It doesn't help that the time for dinner. Everyone was seated in their respective seats Pansy was sitting beside Blaise then Daphne his husband Theo. I sat across them, as Malfoy took the chair beside Theo.

Theo and Daphne had arrived here when I came and Pansy arrived with Luna. Pansy started batting her eyelashes and talking to Malfoy and gushing about Astoria to Daphne. I hid my giggle behind my hand. I saw Blaise smiled at me. After dinner, we sat in the living room. I was reading a book on Merlin ' s magic. Whereas Malfoy was writing a letter to Astoria. Pansy was saying continuously to Malfoy to tell Astoria she misses her dearly. And she has improved the beautiful charms. Even though it was amusing to watch Pansy chit continuously and Malfoy brushed her and get annoyed. Blaise and Theo are playing Magical Chess. Daphne was watching them play.

" Oh, a lady should have mastered the worlds of magic, art and etiquettes I am so glad that Astoria has been a wonderful lady. You know not anyone can be a Malfoy. There must be something an aura in her way that makes head turns around. Draco what I am saying is correct?" Pansy said.

" With all of that, she must have intelligence. She should have been up to date with news and knowledge for that she should read a lot." Malfoy said.

Blaise stopped playing the chess and smirked at me. He said, " Do you know someone who reads for knowledge and fun, Hermione?"

" I don't know a single woman that fits criteria, Blaise," I replied while closing my book.

Pansy frowned and said, " Oh Blaise do you know where you kept my book which I was reading? "

"No, Pans. I am afraid not I didn't even know you read for pleasure "
Said Blaise with a smile.

" Oh Blaise I love to read for pleasure and how will I get information regarding the world, Blaise." Pansy snapped.

" Oh, my dear Pans you know that beauty magazine is not regarded as books right? " Blaise asked cheekily.

" Oh, Blaise do a favour to yourself and don't talk. I am going to read books".
Pansy replied.

So everyone back to their respective work. I started reading so did Pansy, after a while, I was lost in another mythical world.

" Oh, Hermione let's walk for a while. We both have been sitting for a long time. Come on Hermione just a walk around the room."

I nodded after putting my bookmark in the book. So I and Pansy started walking around. " Draco is a dear and joins us," Pansy said.

"Oh it's better I don't " Malfoy replied.

" Why is it so?" Pansy asked

" Oh, there are only two motives for your actions either you both have secrets to share or you both are showing off your assets. If it's first then I will be in your way and if it's second then I can enjoy a better view from here." Malfoy said.

"Oh Hermione, how should we punish Draco for such daring comments?" Pansy asked me.

" Oh, we can tease him or laugh at him. But knowing him for seven years I don't know he will like it. So we cannot do anything. " I replied.

We both took our respective places and we were back at our own task.
Oh and soon the eventful evening came to end and we went to bed.

Author ' s note:- Sorry for not updating earlier. Dedicated to @ErianBory for her votes and comments. Did you guys listen to Send my love by Adele it's awesome?