TomxTord

((My art))

"I swear to god Tord the next time I find your hentai I'm going to..." Tom broke off from his yelling to find the Norsk and their cuddly friend sitting on the couch, cuddling close while watching a horror movie. Tom stopped and watched the two, his chest tightening at the sight. "Never mind..." He muttered to himself and left the room, going to his own.
-------
"Edd come on it isn't even that scary." Tord commented as the brunette clung to his friend. "W-well I don't particularly like clowns! Or zombie clowns for that matter!" He muttered and hid his face in Tord's hoodie. Tord sighed and comforted his friend. "So after this you're going to your date with Matt right?" Edd nodded. "Yea, you an Tom make sure you don't fight." Tord chuckled. "Yes sir."
--------
"Stupid commie... How could he... And Edd... He knows I like Tord... Ugh maybe I'm too late.." Tom remained in his room, aimlessly playing chords on his bass, Susan.
Suddenly there was a knock. "Who is it?" Tim asked gruffly. "It's Edd, I need your help." Tom stiffened but sighed. "Fine, come in." Edd quickly entered, two suits in hand. "Matt and me are going on a date and I don't know if I should wear my suit or just nice dress pants and shirt." He said quickly. Tom was stunned. So he bad mouthed his love and friend for a misunderstanding...?
Fuck.
"Uh... Dress pants and shirt, don't want too over the top." Tom said. "Alright thanks Tom!" Edd said and left.
----------
The ginger and brunette left for their date, leaving Tom and Tord alone. Tord was playing video games while Tom was deciding to be a little tempting for Tord. He pulled on kitty stockings and his boxers, then a black shirt to complete such an outfit. He walked downstairs and grabbed himself a Popsicle, chilling next to Tord on the couch. Tord didn't pay much attention until he died. "Ugh stupid bad guys... Hey.... Tom.." He muttered but trailed off as he noticed Tom's attire. "Hey Tord, what's up?" He asked casually, taking a lustful lick from his Popsicle. "Tom what are you doing to me?" He sighed and watched Tom dreamily. "I don't know... Can I find out?" Tom asked lowly. Tord flushed and shut the council off. "My room." He said quickly. Tom grinned and eagerly followed, stepping his Popsicle in the trash as he went.
-----------
(I'm skipping a lot whoops)
"T-Tord oh fuck... Please harder!" Tom begged. Clothes were stripped, and Tord had taken it upon himself to take Tom in every way he could. They had gone twice before and we're both about done with their third. Tord picked up pace, never holding back. "I'm gonna cum!" Tord grunted. Tom nodded quickly and came, his seed getting over himself and Tord in the process. Tord came inside Tom and groaned, smiling lazily as he finished and then pulled out. "God... You can make all my hentai dreams come true..." Tord whispered. Tom laughed and cuddled against Tord. "Only me, I'm your only." He said. Tord nodded. "My only Jehovah's Witness." He smirked. "My only Commie." Tom answered and playfully nudged Tord. They rested like that for the night, comfortable with how their relationship had begun.