JonxReader

Jon.
Your sweet little cinnamon roll.
You never thought he'd be asking you what he was now.
Maybe Eduardo teased him.
"(Y/n)... I was wondering I-if maybe... Y-you would wa-wanna.." He trailed off and looked away. He was a blushing mess and couldn't keep his stutter under control. "Jon.." You whispered and he looked up. "We can.. I know.." You continued. He cracked a smile at your gentle tone. He gently laid you on your back. You both had been in his room, previously watching romcoms, then this. You brought your hands up and began unbuttoning his shirt. Once it was off you admired his adorable build. He didn't have muscle, just adorable chub. He flushed and began at your shirt, bringing it over your head and then working at your bra. You helped him get it off and let him gaze upon your (L/M/S) breasts. "You're so perfect.." He whispered and experimentally groped them. You let out a soft sigh and moved your hands to his pants. He caught on and quickly, but shyly helped you tug them down.
~
Within a matter of minutes all clothing was removed and protection was placed. He hovered over you, positioned. "It's ok Jon.. I'll be fine.." You assured, soothing his worries with your soft, loving words. The short man nodded and brought himself closer, gently pushing in. He was perfect size for his build, and for you. He paused for you, waiting for your further consent. "It's ok, you can move.." You whispered and pulled him into a kiss. He abided and slowly moved in and out. It was slow and sensual at first. He was caring as he reached deeply, claiming every inch of you.
"Mm.. J-Jon... Can you.. Speed up?" You moaned quietly. He nodded and picked up his pace. He enjoyed the pace and decided quicker, it was his own instincts at that point. "G-gosh (y-y/n).. You're... So t-tight.." He breathed. You only responded with a melody of candy sweet moans, a chorus of love to Jon.
~~
"(Y/n)... In c-close..!" Jon grunted. You nodded and panted, feeling your stomach tighten.
Not a second after those words you moaned loudly and clung to him as your climax racked your body. Jon gasped and groaned, following suit quickly. You both remained panting before he pulled out and cleaned himself up a little. He laid back down next to you and pulled you flush against him. "Finish that romcom and we can shower?" He suggested softly.
"Sounds amazing Jonny.." You smiled and pecked his nose.
-------
Extended ending:
"Eduardo this is unacceptable, you should quit teasing Jon, at least he has a girlfriend." Mark sighed.
Eduardo would have spoke before he heard noises from the other room. "What?! I didn't think he'd actually do it! How the hell does he get laid before me?! I'm amazing, everyone wants me!" He barked and stormed to his room. Mark sighed. "This is my cue to leave.." He muttered and grabbed a book, leaving outside.