Astrid(my OC) x Reader

"Are you sure I'm doing this right general..?"
"You are soldier, now hurry up for practice, Red Leader will be expecting a report from me."
A woman stood with a man about her age, early 20's.
She was general of the Red Army, ranked high by her leader himself. She was feared and most skilled, coming from the border of Russia and Germany she had to defend herself at youth.
She was in the woods on the outside of camp, helping to train one of her rookie soldiers.
She stood behind him, body pressed against his as she helped him adjust the rifle.
He flushed and felt a tight tension in his pants but said nothing of it.
"Alright... Now, take aim at the dummy, concentrate on the head, between the eyes even. Take a breath.. And shoot." She murmured lowly in his ear, causing much more of an arousal.
Astrid backed off and let him take control. He calmed himself by taking a deep breath, and aimed between the eyes of the dummy. He breathed in again before shooting, watching smoke from the gun fly away and the target get hit.
Astrid walked ahead, going to look at the dummy.
YN watched her, her swaying hips and perfect posture. She was what every guy in the army wanted, she was quite the catch.
"That's a perfect hit soldier! Enemy would be dead in no time!"
She smirked as she returned to him, patting his back in congrats.
"T-thank you general.." He muttered, wanting more contact. He was sure his pants showed, because she spoke up.
"Excitement from the shot.... Or me..?" She whispered the last part in his ear.
"Y-you.. General.." He breathed.
"Call me Astrid sweetie... Now, I can help you out, just don't make a habit, and don't tell your buddies. I'm of higher rank, I won't be going after my soldiers."
He nodded quickly and she grinned.
"Why don't you take control, your shot was so good, you do what you want." She said casually.
His heart quickened and he had her against a tree instantly, working at her pants and removing them along with her panties. He worked at his own quickly and stepped closer.
"Jump." He said. She did as told with her back pressed against the tree, her trench coat and sweater her only cushion. Her legs were brought around his waist and he positioned himself, hands holding her up by her ass.
"Go at me soldier, take me." She breathed in his ear. He took no waste and thrust in, a feeling he'd never experience, and here he was, fucking about the most powerful woman in the world.
He didn't stop but instead kept pushing.
He grunted and groaned and finally got noises from her.
Astrid clung to his coat and moaned quietly, his name being called a few times. It made him crazy hearing his name being called as so.
.
.
.
By now Astrid was a moaning wreck, begging for release. He was close, inching closer quickly.
When he was right there, he pulled out, gently dropped her to her knees, and face fucked her while she touched herself.
Finally she moaned against his thick cock, indicating her release and triggering his.
He groaned and came in her mouth, making her swallow.
Once she did, he pulled away and grinned.
"A-alright... You're training is over.."
She breathed.
"Thank you general." He murmured and handed her the clothing and boots he'd ripped off her.
She put them on and straightened herself while he did the same.
They walked back to camp calmly, an parted ways once back in camp.

(I may make a female one if its desired)