Busty! Reader x virgin! Matt

"Edd! I'm back with your cola!" A young woman called. She lived with four guys, all her friends.. Besides one..
"WHOO! Cola! Thanks YN!" A brunette in a green hoodie cheered.
"You're welcome." YN giggled.
"Oh, Matt also wanted to see you, he's in his room." He added, opening a can of cola.
"Oh alright, thank you." She smiled as she finished putting groceries away. She headed up to the attic, where Matt's room lay, clean and tidy. "Hey Matty!" YN beamed, making sure the door was shut. "Hey sweet pea... Can I ask you something..?" He said softly, sitting on his bed without a shirt.
It was a nice sight indeed.
"Of course, what is it?" She murmured softly, laying on his bed next to him.
"Well... I kinda wanted to... Try something..." He said shyly, running a few fingers along your arm comfortingly.
It took a second before she caught on. "Sure Matty.."
"Just letting you know before hand.... This is my first.." He added sheepishly.
She giggled and pulled him close, so he was over her. "That's alright... It'll come natural. I promise.."
((Undressing sucks, let's skip.))

Ever since YN's shirt was removed Matt couldn't remove his eyes from her chest. She had quite large breasts and Matt loved them.
All clothing was removed and a codon was on.
Matt flushed as he positioned himself
Given quiet permission, he gently pushed in.
He gasped a little, the feeling new and amazing.
He let himself and YN adjust before slowly thrusting. His hands instantly made for her breast, gently squeezing and pinching.
"Mmm... Matt.. Faster please.."
She whispered, arms around his neck.
He abided and picked up his pace, leaning down then to lick and tease her nipples.
She moaned out loudly and ran her fingers through his plush ginger hair.
Thrusting got quick eventually as Matt was nearing. YN wasn't far behind.
"M-mmmatt!!" She gasped as she was breaking, string by string.
"I-i know.." He grunted and finally she unraveled, releasing quickly.
Her moans mingled with his groans as he reached his end.
They lingered a second before Matt  pulled out and say back, looking around for his tissue box to clean up a little.
"Gosh YN... You're so beautiful... And your breasts are too..."
She giggled and sat up a little.
"Thank you Matty... It's all yours.."
He grinned but flushed as he heard a call from below.
.....
"YEA GET SOME MATT!"
"Damnit Tord..."
YN giggled. "Tord will only be Tord."