Dom!Red Leader x Reader

"YN to Red Leader's office. YN to Red Leaders office."
Oh great... What did I do now?
YN thought to herself as she made her way to his office. He had been calling her down lately, asking questions about her and telling more about himself.
She shrugged it off and made it to the door, gently knocking.
"Come in." A gruff voice called.
She entered the room and shut the door. "You called, sir?"
"Yes... I've got a few questions."
She raised a brow but sat in the guest chair.
"What do you think of me?"
"Huh..?"
He looked at her. "What do you think of me YN?"
"O-oh... Well.. You're quite the powerful man, laid back if one gets to know you.. I personally like you." She answered.
He nodded. "In what way do you like me? Answer honestly or a punishment is in order."
She flushed and glanced away. She had gotten quite attracted to him.
"I'll admit I've got a deep attraction to you sir.."
He smirked. "Good. We're on the same page then darling."
Her eyes widened and watched him stand. "Follow me, we can celebrate this newfound love.."
YN didn't object but followed him to a door, that led to his room. They walked in and he shut and locked the door. "Strip, now." He demanded.
She gapped a little but abided, removing her sweater and boots, working at her pants next.
He followed suit, eager to get the show on the road.
With clothes removed, he pushed her back into the bed and climbed a over her, debating how he'd go about so.
He pulled out a condom from his drawer and quickly place it.
"Is this your first time, sweet?"
She nodded shyly.
"Good.. I'll make it your best... And I'll keep it that way, sweetest." He grinned and kissed her sweetly, thrusting in.
She screamed a little but it was muffled easily by Red Leader.
He didn't let her adjust but kept thrusting, he kept her pinned firmly, the sense of more power enjoyable.
YN was in bliss but couldn't help but feel he'd blow her off after. He was ruler of the world... He could have any girl, he'd probably fuck them all.. She frowned and pulled away from the kiss, a hurt look pulling at her flawless features. Tord paused.
"My dear... What's the matter..?"
She glanced at him, him flinching at such hurt to be in his love's eyes.
"You.. Aren't using me right..? This isn't just some ploy.. Right..?" She whispered.
He frowned and brushed his cheek against hers.
"Never... I plan to make you mine, and make sure no other man can take you from me, I want you to be my girlfriend... Wife.. Mother.. My queen.." She gapped at him until a smile etched at her features. "I love you..." She trailed off, never having been told his name.
"Tord... And I love you too YN, infinity and back.."
That sealed it.
Both continued, sensual and soft at first before she begged for more. He took full control and pounded into her keeping her firmly pressed into the bed. Soon both climaxed, calling each other's names sweetly.
Relaxing he smiled and cuddled up to her.
"I love you... My queen.."
She grinned tiredly.
"I love you too.. My king."