Tori X Shayle

It was a long day working the bar.
Many men came and went, flirting of course. "I hope Tor had a better that than me.." A young woman muttered as she trudged into her home.
She lived with her roommate Tori.
Tori worked at a strip club, though, how could she not?
Her body was perfect. Curves in all the right places. She got paid a lot too. It was suitable for her and she always helped around the house. bills and all.

Shay's POV
----------------
As I set my things down and made my way to my room I thought to myself.. 'Tori has offered me a job at the club so many times... She compliments my body so much.. But I don't know if my body is what a man would desire..'
I interrupted my thoughts however to toss myself into my bed and just let my body relax from the sore day.
....
After a moment I decided to change and talk to Tori.
I ripped off my work clothes which consisted of an old Victorian corset looking thing, with a black and red plaid skirt. An odd outfit. Though rather cute. I wouldn't mind if it didn't show my ass or boobs so much...
I then pulled on my booty shorts and crop top. I was going really skimpy and lazy, but I didn't care. I was utterly exhausted and didn't plan to do much but lounge in my room after my convo with Tori.
I walked to her room a little down the hall and knocked. Shuffling was heard and soon Tori opened the door, wearing the most arousing and sensual outfit ever.
She had a black and red lace bra with a matching thong. She wore red thigh-high kitty stockings, fingerless red and black gloves, and to top it off, a red collar with a silver tag reading 'Kitten'.
"Hey Shay." She grinned.
I however stood there, containing bottled up feelings for my roommate.
Over the years of having her as my roomie, I'd developed a crush that would be crushed. I knew it. She was top stripper and had all the guys begging for her.
Suddenly there was snapping in my face and I realized I was staring. Blushing I shook my head. "S-sorry.." I mumbled.
She laughed and pulled me in.
"I see you like my outfit. I just got it... So what's up?" She hummed and shut the door a little while I sat on her bed. She never minded.
"I was thinking about your offer at working at the club. Maybe as staff or something... I don't think I'm right for the actual stripping.." I explained sheepishly.
And what she did sorta surprised me. I blinked my eyes and next thing I knew she was straddling me...

Normal POV
-----------------
"Shay quit, you are utterly gorgeous, inside and out. Your personality will have the men getting boners in itself. I think you'd be perfect for the job... I need someone there with me.." Tori mumbled. "I don't like the men asking me out.. I don't like any of them.. I've got my heart set on one person." She continued while Shay gazed up at her, watching the brunette girl lean down. "And that's you.." Tori whispered before connecting their lips. Shay was surprised but quickly melted into such a kiss. It was shared for a mere thirty seconds before broken.
Both girls gazed at each other before smiling. Shay was first to make a move, brushing her cheek against Tori's in a sweet loving manner. "So... You do feel the same..?" She whispered in Tori's ear. Tori nodded with a grin. "For a while I have, you're perfect to me, how could I not?" Shay blushed and pulled away to look into Tori's eyes. A beautiful shade, though odd, almost lime but olive green.
"Hey Shayle..?"
"Yea?"
Tori grinned. "Wanna help this kitty with her clothes? They're quite bothersome." She purred.
Shayle blushed but smiled shyly and nodded. Tori initiated it all, swooping in for a much more intense kiss. Shay returned it while her arms snaked around Tori's back to undo her bra, and with five seconds she'd gotten it off and tossed aside. There was a pause before Shay decided to take control for a second. She flipped so she straddled Tori gazing into her eyes as she leaned down to tease the sensitive buds of her lover. Tori tensed a little, giving a whisper of a moan. Shay grinned and let her hands travel to Tori's thong, beginning to tease it down, and with a matter of seconds it was removed and tossed aside. Tori then reached up an took no time to waste, removing Shay's clothes only to be left in her undergarments though not for long.
Within a few minutes both girls had been stripped of their things, though Tori remained in collar and stockings. She said she had some toys though, that she'd been wanting to test. Shay propped herself up and watched as Tori returned with a little gag, and a strap-on. She bit her lip as Tori adjusted the strap-on on herself and stepped closer to fix the gag on Shay. She didn't object much but her eyes avoided Tori's, embarrassed.
Tori then reach to a drawer and pulled out some binds and a small bottle of lube. She tied Shay's hands behind her own back and then began to slicken the strap-on with the lube, pulling Shay close.
"You ready baby girl?" Tori asked lowly.
The name itself drove Shay crazy, she nodded eagerly and Tori didn't waste time pushing in. Shay gasped and squeezed her eyes shut as it was her first.
Tori moved slowly leaning down to tend to Shay's breasts and neck.
After a moment Shay whined and begged Tori to go faster, to which the brunette abided eagerly.
------
About ten minutes passed, Shay was a muffled moaning mess, nearing closer and closer to her climax.
"C'mon baby girl... Y-you can do it.." Tori grunted, getting a little tired from going so fast and hard.
Suddenly Shay gasped and moaned out around the gag, even trying to call Tori's name.
She'd climaxed.
She let a few little whimpers out as she rode out her high.
Tori pulled out and burned a trail of kisses from Shay's breasts, to neck, to lips after removing the gag and tossing it aside, giving her a soft tender kiss.
Shay returned it tiredly.
"O-oh Tori.. I'm sorry... You did all the work and got no pleasure.." She muttered as the kiss ended.
Tori lazily giggled and pulled herself off the bed, sharply inhaling.
"I got pleasure in your noises... And-mm.. This baby." She groaned as she removed the strap-on, then removing her vibe, kept in place by the strap-on.
Shay was quiet. "Oh... Hmm. Well I'm paying you back next time." She said firmly as Tori cleaned up a little, coming back to the bed to cuddle.
She laid behind Shay, pressing against the shorter woman's back.
"What ever you say, baby girl."
Tori hummed and pulled the covers over them both, nuzzling close to Shay.
Soon they both dozed off, exhausted.
--------
So I haven't had many requests... And this chapter took me about two months... I've been busy.. Emotionally.
I'm not in the right state of mind either so idk how many requests I can take.
I'm starting with three for now.
First people to comment.
((Also I apologize if at all I don't see your comment, I'm using my old phone since the keyboard is easier, but it runs a little slow or glitches.))
Also.
6k
Almost 7.
Holy shit all ya dirty little sinners lmao.
But thank you all so much.
I do have other stories though, maybe check them out..? c:
That's all, again, only THREE requests.
Shay, out.