My OC!Astrid x female!reader

"Alright, you're all patched up general." A soft voice squeaked. A woman in her mid twenties sat on a medical bed, looking worn and upset. "Thank you YN.." She muttered with a thick accent, known by everyone in the army to be Russian. "Of course.. Uh.. Is there anything bothering you?" The (h/c) woman asked, rubbing the back of her (s/c) neck sheepishly.
Astrid and a fleet of soldiers returned from keeping a riot down. With the Red army raining control of the world, very few riots rose, but when they did they were gruesome. Astrid herself had been sliced on her upper arm, a bullet hole burned through her on the opposite arm. She had minor cuts and scratches elsewhere. But she had worse.
"I'm fine. Just.. Do you think I'm repulsive? I-I shouldn't care, the battlefield is no place for love, looks, or personality... But I can't be that bad. I mean, I try to give to my soldiers and also show them whose in control but I don't-" she was cut off by YN kissing her suddenly. The older woman was a tad startled but returned it. YN pulled away with a blush. "I'm sorry.. I.. You're gorgeous, perfect.. I couldn't help it." Astrid chuckled. "Why don't you shut the door.. I think you should help me with something."
YN caught on and quickly shut the door, locking it. Astrid pulled the woman up on the bed and in for a heated kiss. Their lips fought together while Astrid undid the nurse's uniform, letting it slide off. As a firm believer of fairness, YN pulled away and removed Astrid of her tank top and shorts. Both remained in their undergarments until bras were ditched and panties were flung across the room. Astrid took advantage of YN, even in her injured state, and slipped a good three fingers in. YN moaned against one of Astrid's breast, having been teasing her nipples.
Astrid bit her lip but smirked as she continued to finger YN. When the younger woman moaned out in warning Astrid pulled away, earning a frustrated moan. "Ride my face." Astrid ordered. Startled, YN brought herself up to Astrid's chest. "Are you.. Sure?"
"Yes, I wanna taste how sweet you are." She whispered.
YN blushed but pulled herself up fully. Instantly Astrid attacked YN with a series of furious licks, digging deep to milk her of moans and flavor.
YN shivered and moaned out, her hands resting above her breasts for some place of leverage.
With her climax close from before she felt it rising again and she moaned needily with each lap.
Finally YN moaned out Astrid's name as she came. Triumphantly Astrid lapped her up before the woman above shuffled back. "Can I repay you the same way..?" YN whispered.
"Please." She nodded quickly.
YN slunk down and returned the favor, though used her teeth a little for extra. Astrid, the most fearful woman in the world, let out a chorus of sweet needing moans.
It turned YN on and urged her to go rougher.
-
-
-
-
They pair worked each other a few more times, fingering and even managing scissoring.
They had dressed and remained in the medical bed a moment. "When I'm out, I want you in my room every night... You're mine." Astrid muttered.
"Of course, my dear Astrid. I love you."
"I love you too."
-------------
Hi so i felt I owed people so I just wanted to finish this... But I'm pretty positive this is my final one.