PatrykxReader

"Evening Red Leader... Paul." You greeted. You were the higher class's personal medic. "Evening (y/n), and remember, you know my name dear." Tord spoke with a chuckle. You nodded. "Right, sorry Tord." You smiled softly. "So how's Patryk doing?" "Better. He's doing his exercises and he's healing. Need to check on him?" Paul answered. You nodded. "Yes'm, just to be sure." They nodded and went back to planning, leaving you to your favorite patient's room.
Gently you knocked before opening the door a smidge like always. "Pat, you alright?" You called softly and peeked in. He had headphones in, listening to music. He was wearing just shorts while he did his exercises. You smiled to yourself and watched his progress, though also admired him for your own personal likings. He looked up a second as he was doing push ups and paused. He realized you were watching and flushed a little, pulling his headphones away. "Evening (y/n)... Sorry I didn't see you there." He spoke gently. You nodded and sat your things on a desk. "It's alright dear, how're you feeling?" He flushed more and sat on his bed. "Sore, but I'm definitely healed, workouts aren't as painful. I can definitely do more. And it's all thanks to you, seeing the spark in me when almost everyone else gave up." You smiled a little sheepishly and brushed some (h/l) hair from your face. "I like to do so with all my patients.. But I really saw your spark." He nodded, silent as he was in thought. "Hey (y/n)?" He spoke. "Yes?" "Can I try a new exercise, with you?" .... "Well... Like what...?" He glanced at you and smiled shyly. "It's a 'special' workout." ... "I get it... D-do you think it would be wrong?" "You like me like I like you right?" "No... I love you Patryk.." He grinned. "I love you too. And that's all we need.."
((Skip the stripping, cause that's boring))
"Are you ready..?" Pat asked softly. He admired your body, it was perfect, curves in all the right places. You nodded shyly, his gaze making you the slightest uncomfortable. He leaned down and pulled you into the sweetest kiss ever, positioning himself and gently pushing his way in. You gasped into the kiss and teared up a little. He let you adjust, his forehead against yours, his thumbs wiping away stray tears. With another grant of permission, he began moving his hips.
Within a few moments you'd both became comfortable and started moaning and calling each other's names. With a little pleading Patryk had picked up his pace, thrusting roughly into you. "Hh-a-aaah..! P-paaat..!" You moaned out, arching your back against him. You were close and your body begged for release. He caught in and let his movements become slightly sloppy. "F-fuck (y/n)..." He growled an moved to your neck, biting in multiple spots. That sent you over the edge. You gasped and screamed Patryk's name, clawing down his back for more leverage. He gasped and groaned, following suit a moment later. He paused his thrusting and pulled out, panting along with you. "S-shit... That was amazing.." You breathed, your chest rising heavily. "It was..." He murmured and cuddled up to you. She laid close and smiled before something occurred to you...
.
.
.
.
.
"Do you think Red Leader and Paul heard us..?"
.
.
"Who cares."