Dom! Paul x Patryk

We did it. Finally the red army was the leading power of the world.
"We finally done it guys! Let's celebrate... To the Red Army!" Red Leader cheered.
The men all gathered, drinking champagne and smoking to their heart's content. All but Paul and Patryk.
They'd left to Paul's room, he having better things in mind for celebration.
Shirts removed and belts undone, Paul had Patryk against the wall. Grinding into the shy man and kissing him roughly. Patryk whined and groaned into the kiss and returned it but with much innocence. This wasn't the first, but it was quite interesting his dominance surfacing now.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"God Pat, you don't know how long I've wanted to go at you like this... I love you so damn much." Paul breathed against Patryk's neck, biting down after, leaving dark hickeys. Pat moaned and ran his hands through Paul's hair, tugging gently on the soft strands.
Paul quickly moved to the bed, shoving Patryk on the bed and fully removing the shy man's pants. He worked at his own quickly, finally getting them off.
No time was wasted for boxers to be ripped off, revealing all of Patryk's scars and glory he admired oh so much. "D-don't stare..." Patryk whispered, earning a hungry smirk from Paul. "I'll stare all I want, you're mine baby." He chuckled lowly and began attacking Patryk's body with love bites, many dark hickeys peppering his gentle body.
Every time Pat moaned, Paul would scold him or bite hard enough to just barely draw blood.
Soon Patryk gave in and kept quiet.
That's when Paul tore his own boxers off and brought his lover close, rubbing against the man's prostate. Pat bit his lip and looked at Paul.
He wasn't... Going in dry was he..?
Sure shit enough..
Paul pushed in and leaned over Pat, arms pinned above his head with one firm hand while another squeezed at his thigh harshly, bound to leave a bruising handprint.
Patryk felt tears stream down his soft cheeks, the raw contact a pain, one he'd never endured in all his war time. Soon enough, however, Paul's precum became enough lube to ease the pain and bring it to such a rough and sensual ride.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Fuck Pat.. Ugh I'm gonna cum so hard in you..." Paul growled, nearing his climax. A sweet release he only dreamed of.
Patryk nodded, precum leaking from his own cock, dripping onto his toned torso.
With a few more harsh thrusts, Paul groaned out Patryk's name and came, filling his lover to the brim, the sheets acquiring some as well.
Pat gasped and moaned out, his own climax emitting. His seed hit nothing but the lower body of himself and Paul.
Paul panted heavily and pulled out, plopping next to Pat.
Both out of energy and sore, lazily pulled the covers over themselves and cuddled close.
"N-next time... I wanna try.." Patryk muttered, wanting to try dominance for a change.
"Of course my love.."