truth

"Now tell me" I say as I sit on the bed. I hear the cloud thundering, its going to rain yay!

"The last night's occasion wasn't any dream Vanessa " he says , the seriousness glistening from his eyes. Yes, he is serious about it.

"Then?" I gulp. He takes my left hand and hold it up a little

I see my hand and there is a ring on my ring finger, the ring is silver and a medium sized blue diamond joint on it, the blue diamond have small dark blue diamonds fitted inside it to make it beautiful and shining ten times more.

The ring is so beautiful but why didn't I notice it yet on my finger!? Right, I didn't seen my hand since the morning.

Or I say too dumb to notice my finger.

"I don't now when it got on my finger" I say as I take my hand from his and stare at the beautiful ring

"Last night" he smirks.

"So its true whatever I had seen before?" I ask

"Yes, that all was true you are engaged to me for forever baby" his smirk widens.

Its not like I don't like this sexy man but actually I don't wanna get engaged to any boy right now! I have other dreams.

"I don't wan to get engaged to you"

"You already are"

"I am breaking this engagement then!" I say as I try to pull the ring out of my finger but its just like its stuck there.

It is not coming out! I am trying so hard but its like it is joint with my finger so badly. Oh no!

"You can't take it out until I want"

"What does this mean?!"

"Exactly how it sounds" he says as he pull me up to him and make me sit on his lap. What is he doing!? How he can even touch a stranger girl!

"You are mine now" he whispers

"I'll call my mother" I warn and he just chuckles. is he making fun of me?

"Your mother can't do anything in this case,even she'll agree to my terms ". what does this mean?

"No she won't! She'll never go against on her own daughter"

"Nothing can stand against my mental power" he whispers again.

"What? What kind of creature are you seriously?!" I am starting to doubt him.

"A vampire" now this is my turn to chuckle. Ah no. Laugh! I starts laughing and see him getting annoyed.

That's good.

"Don't laugh, didn't you see the red eyes last night" he smirks now.

Oh well its true, I've seen a Lady disappearing into the wall!

"We all were vampires" I look up at him and see his black eyes Turing pure red slowly.

"Oh no" I gulp. I am engaged to a vampire! How insane is that?! I don't know if I should be happy or sad or shocked or what?

"So vampires exist" I say my eyes still widen.

"Yes but not here" he says while tightening his arms around my waist.

"Then? Where?" I ask, my voice, very slow and like a 4 year old kid . he chuckles a little

"The royal sphere" he says

Sounds really royal.

"Where it belongs?" I ask now shifting comfortably on his lap

"Em... You can go there from here or from Australia you just need a vampire with you to enter the vampire word"

"You mean royal sphere ? Is it vampire world?"

"Yes it is, the lady you met before, with one black eye and one red eye is transvampire to take you onside the Royal word"

"What is trans vampire?"

"The workers who can transport humans to royal world"

"And that world lacks oxygen too" I say while looking down at my hand at the ring

"No, the invisible box in which you was standing is air locked "

"You mean that stage with invisible wall" he just nodded.

"So can I go there? I mean to your world?"

" You want to? " He suddenly looks straight into my eyes with Happiness glooming in his eyes

"No" I just can't think of leaving my mother here.

"Oh" his mood changes and he looks little sad.

"Why you didn't go to school today? " he asks

"The principle of our school changed timings and I forgot to change the timings of alarm clock as well to tell my mother " I sigh and he smiled.

"I heard you talking to your mother when I was crossing this street so thought to meet you" he says while he blows a feather like kiss on my cheek.

Why is he doing this? I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"You don't know how much I love you"

---------
Rate , comment , share and follow me c: