Alexis loves Luke?

As we sit in dining hall, again Alexis sits with Luke. And me on the other side of Luke. Its so irritating, why is she such a glue?

"Alexis don't your mother will worry about where you are right now?" Xavier says as he looks at Alexis.

She looks at him and smiles , she looks beautiful while smiling.

"No, don't worry" she winks and Xavier smiles. Why is she here?

Xavier looks at me. Oh no, did he read my mind? I look down.

"You know our food is poisoned with some poisons so be careful okay dear?" Kira says as two maids come in the dining hall with big trays in their hand and place it on the table.

The food is looking so delicious.

"The food in that plate is for us , its poisoned so don't eat it you'll fell sick" she points at left plate on which many big bowls are placed

"You eat with this plate" she gives me second plate on which many big bowls are placed just like another

"Okay thanks" they all remove the cover of the bowls and start putting delicious food in their plates.

I too start removing covers , Luke helps me too.

I see that the food is same. Bowls foiled with Chicken, Fried potatoes , steak, spaghetti and some corn soup. Its mouth watering but I can't eat this much.
I take my plate and start putting some chicken and fried potatoes and fill a small bowl with corn soup and start eating.

Its really cold here. I don't know why but after some times I start feeling cold.

"I'm finished " I whisper to Luke he looks down at me and frowns.

"Finished? You haven't eaten at all!?" Luke frowns

"I have" I whisper back. I don't want others to to listen.

"She's so tiny, makes sense" Xavier says while looking down at my plate

"Right, she's not animals Like you who eats to no limit" kira send them a glare

"But you haven't eaten at all dear, try some spaghetti" kira smiles.

"Ah I" before I protest she picks the spoon up and put one spaghetti on my plate. I look down , its looking so delicious.

"Try it" she winks at me. I fill a spoon with spaghetti and as I lifts it up to my mouth I feel Luke jumps slightly on his place.

I look at him. What happened? He's glaring down at Alexis. What's going on?

He looks at me suddenly and smiles.

"Eat" he says as he continues to eat. I know Alexis did something under the table.

Luke again jumps slightly on his place and this time narrows his eyes at Alexis and she gives him innocent smile. I am getting so irritated.

"You like food?" Kira smiles at me kindly

"Yeah" I reply faking a smile, I am burning inside. I wanna know what's going on between Luke and Alexis?

I take another spoon of spaghetti into my mouth, this time Luke whisper little "oh"

We all look at him , some spaghetti is on his neck and Alexis is clearing it with her fingers. Touching him lightly.

Why isn't he doing anything!? I frown. Right shows beautiful, not to mention, hot too why he ever will say her to back off?

"I am sorry" Alexis breathes lightly on Luke's neck. I can't take it anymore. I can't eat. Luke just sits silently.

Why isn't he saying her to maintain some distance!?

"Um.... Can you maintain some distance Alexis?" Sira frowns in awe. Thank you Sira.

"Yes I am fine" Luke breaths , he looks so hot when he breaths like that.

Its not the time.

"I'm finished" I say again.

Xavier bites his lips with worried expressions while looking at me. Kira and both sister frowns up at me. I don't want Alexis here any more. I'll cry.

"That's it" kira says lightly

"Alexis , dear its a family time you know, please leave if you had enough dinner?" She smiles kindly at her.

Alexis frowns up at kira and stands up. I am feeling better Now. I am still looking down at table.

Why she did that? Do she loves Luke?