Decided to visit vampire world

"Hey, how was the check up? Is everything fine?" Lisa asks.

I am currently in the school in sports ground near entry gate, sitting on a bench with my best friend talking about the skin check up.

"Yes, it wasn't so bad , doctor given me some lotion to apply" I smile.

"Oh , I was worried , I heard sometimes sunlight burns the skin out in some problems they are really very serious" she says and heck this gives me shiver. Who wants a disease like that?

"Wow, what your friend doing here?" She asks while pointing at entry gate.

Its luke. What is he doing here now? I think Nicolas did something again.

"I must admit he looks so handsome" she have love stars in her eyes now. Ugh.

"He's engaged" I narrow my eyes on her. She looks at me and smiles

"Of course, why a guy like him would be single you know?" She says while smiling. I think she don't have anything in her kind about luke.

"Yeah" I agree to my self. What if she comes to know that I am the one who is engaged to him?

"Who is Vanessa?" Suddenly a boy appears in front of us asking for me.

"I am" I say

"Principle is calling you in his office"
Lisa stares at me blankly. What she'll think of me now!?

Something had happen there!

"Oh I told him that I'll pay the fine!'' I create some drama in front of lisa. She frowns. Oh yes, its working!

"Fine?"

"Yeah, when you was absent, he came to our class and caught me laughing, then saw my nails, he was angry about wearing nail polish on them so he fined me" I throw my hands in air

"He's really creepy" she says while making "yew" face.

"Yeah, I'll see you in some minutes" I say as I leave. That wasn't so hard. Phew.

As I again enter Tue reception , all teachers start stating at me. I just really wanna tell them that I haven't done anything wrong, but unfortunately I can't.

As I cross the reception and come near the door of Nicola's office, the door opens itself.

Wow.

No, it didn't open itself, I see that luke is holding the door open for me. He must heard me coming. He is not looking happy at all. I think Nicolas pissed him off again.

"Come" he says.

I enter the room and luke closes the door behind me. Nicolas is sitting on his chair and smirking at me. What's wrong?

I worriedly look behind where luke is standing , he's wearing a nice grey office suit today. Not any t shirt or jeans.

He's looking so handsome in the office suit as usual. And there my principle, he's perfect from the starting.

"See, she's still human. Its not compulsory to take her to royal sphere now" Luke narrows his eyes towards Nicolas.

"What? To royal sphere?" I whisper to Luke and he nods at me. This is not a good news at all!

"Aw,dont tell me that your little princess don't wanna go to the royal sphere , or yes?" Nicolas' smirks widen.

I am really getting irritated with this.

"Luke? " I frown at him. He looks down at me and pinch end of his sharp nose slightly while huffing.

"You have to come to the royal sphere at least one time" he whisper with apologetic eyes.