power power power

I hear some voice from the balcony, its Luke.

I was waiting for him since a day.

The day went really weird, my mother couldn't remember anything about the incident that just happened. It was very shocking and as well as worrying me.

I don't want my mother to suffer any disease like amnesia

"What's worrying you?" Luke says as he sits down on my bed while holding my hand bringing me towards his lap.

As I settle on his lap with worried mind , I sigh and look up at luke.

"Weird day"

Luke looks at me with confusion.

"What happened?"

"Mother is suffering from something weird"

"And what's that?"

His face went serious.

I am happy to see that he's worried about my mother.

It'll be really good to see luke and mother together having a nice son- mother in law relationship.

I hope dad likes him too.

But I know he will not.

"I think its something like amnesia"

"Your mother was all right and fine when we left her"

"Exactly luke"
As worries surrounds whole of my body , I stand up from Luke's lap and walk a little with a hand on my head.

I can't bear the thought.

"Hey" luke puts his one hand on my shoulder from behind whispering in my ear.

"Tell me what exactly happened? Maybe I can help?"

"Luke, she saw me and you together just a few seconds before you were about to leave"

Luke's eyes goes wide.

"She?......"

He takes a pause.

I frown my eyebrows telling him to continue.

"She said anything after that?"

So,he's shocked too.

"Yes, she was about to call my dad when suddenly everything went a little dizzy then she forgot everything"

"You tried to remind her?"

" I gave hints"

"That's weird"

Luke starts thinking harder.

His expressions goes a little bit confuse as he narrows his eyes in the space he's staring at.

Maybe he's concluding something.

"Luke , what are you thinking?"

"I have a theory but I think its too early"

" what theory?"

I walk near him. He in response grabs me into his arms and looks straight into my eyes.

We are getting used to the closeness. I don't blush when he grabs me or put on his lap like when I met him. because I am used to this.

"Maybe you did that"

Is he serious?

"Did what? Made my mother to forget what she saw?"

That's..... Partially cool and partially sad.

But it was involuantry.

"I have some power?"

"Yes maybe you can give people a short term amnesia or make them forget things"

"How do you know?"

"My cousin have same ability"

"Same ability?"

"Yes its a bit advance but she's very good with mind tricks. You should meet her"

Yes!!!!!! I am going to vampire world again!!!!!!!

I do a cartwheel in my mind.

"So that means I've to go to vampire world to see her?"

"Yes"

Wooohoooooooo

"Maybe we need to visit her soon because, new powers can't be controlled and sometimes it can cause permanent damage , your mother can forget even YOU forever"

My eyes go wide.

"What?"

I yell.