he ran away?

Ughhhhhhhh!!!!!!

This word describes my whole journey to this amazing farm house. Its night here and This place is freezing cold because we are near mountainous areas but I like it.

The thing which is freaking me out is that Luke is going to run away with Alexis.

Alexis. This damn name, I hate this name for rest of my whole life. I can't imagine how will I bear him running away with her and what will happen to me next.

Will they kill me?

No, this family is way to sweet to do that with me. But who knows?

We are in the way to the house. Farm is damn big. The sun don't shine here. Its cloudy and cold.

I wish what I heard on the train would be a lie. I wish my ears heard wrong. But I know what I heard.

"Vanessa!" I hear Luke yelling as he signals us to stop. He is messing up with luggage's with Natasha. I chuckle a little. They both looks like little kids fighting for candies.

As they finish the fighting , yelling and struggling with each other, they come to us with a super vampire speed.

"She's a very irritating person" whispers Luke

"I heard that" Natasha narrows her eyes at him and we all start chuckling. Alexis too. Yes ALEXIS TOO.

As we enter the farm house of brown colour ,I see every thing is made up of wood.

"Welcome!" I hear voices yelling at us.

Their whole family is beautiful. I really loved them. Being vampires they are beautifully white and good looking and here is me......

Luke presses my hand a little in his and look down at me with most lovingly eyes on this earth, grabs my waist with his one hand to pull me closer towards him

"This is my bride, Vanessa" he says with a little loud voice its like he was eager to tell this to everyone from a long long time. the vampires standing there starts cheering. That's embarrassing. My face goes warm and my years too.

"Aw look she's blushing" a old voice says. So, there are old vampires too?

I look down at the floor at this comment.

"Stop teasing her, she's tired from the journey let her sleep" kira says. Thanks kira I really love you.

"Hey! I am daisy, nice to meet you" a girl with same height as me with beautiful red lips and white tooth waves at me. I just smile at her and whisper a little "hello"

"Welcome here, we are glad to have you please make yourself comfortable here" daisy says as she takes my hand and shakes it rapidly

She's is sweet girl.

"I am cousin sister of this bastard" she says as he points luke. I controlled my laughter very hardly.

Luke rolls his eyes

"Can we go in our room? Its already 2 at night and she's a human not an animal like you" luke says . how rude he is.

"Oh yes yes, come I'll show you your rooms" daisy says as all the members starts making way for us.

We go in our room which is also made up of wood and wooden furnished furniture.

I lay on the bed very tiredly. Its was a long journey.

"Vanessa?" Luke says as he sits beside me.

"Yes?" I ask him with a tired smile.

"You seem distracted"

CAKES VANESSA, CAKES.

"No , I am just tired"

"Why are you laing to me?" He frowns with a sad face. I feel so bad because I am the reason he is making a sad face. I wanted to be his smile.

"You can tell me anything. Trust me" he takes my hand and kisses it softly

"I just wanna sleep" I say trying to sound as tired as possible.

"Okay love, sleep a sweet dream, I'll talk to you in the morning" he smiles as he go to the washroom.

----------------------------~~~''''''''

Next morning I wake up and see that I am alone in this room.

"Luke?" I say as I look to the door of the washroom.

No answer.

"Luke?"  I yell a little this time.

Oh no. He left me. I look at the watch handing on the wall. Its 6 am.

He left me. With alexis. No. I fell on my knees  but suddenly someone knocks on the door.

Maybe its Luke with a massive hurry, I open the door and look at Daisy smiling at me.

Oh no. No no no. This can't be true!

"What happened ?" She says with a worried voice as her smiles disappears.

"Where is luke?"

"I haven't seen him this morning"

"And Alexis?"

"She's also not here"

NO.
DON'T CRY IN FRONT OF HER VANESSA.

I try very hard to hold my tear.

"And Xavier?"

"No every one is here but not these three"

He ran away.

He left me

I am alone now.

"Vanessa?" As I hear her calling me , my eyes starts to close on their own.

What is happening to me?