New threats

"Good girl" he smirks

I just realise what I said.

"No! I didn't mean it at all, you made me say it!" I whine

"Oh yes baby, I did and it's not like you didn't liked it so there is no chance to complain about it" he smirks some more.

He's right. Ugh.

"So you wanted to ask some questions?" He reminded me. Oh yes I did.

"Yes, I wanna know, why you all so suddenly came into my life? You didn't before you know?"

"I was just looking for a right time"

"So you find this right time? I am just 18 years old" I whine

"No, I decided that I would meet you when you will fulfil your every dream and will willingly come with me but now, here you are, stubborn baby girl" he smirk and I narrow my eyes at him.

"Then why now?"

"I just wanted to protect you, I didn't want you to get hurt that is why I engaged you with me as soon as possible so no one could harm you ever" he looks straight into my eyes. I see a deep emotion inside those eyes. Loving emotion.

"Who will ever try to harm me and why?" Seriously, I never had enemies.

"Nicolas" he sighs

I think I heard that name before today. Wait, it is my principle!

"Principle?" I whisper unsure.

"Yes"

"Why? How can I ever be threat to him?" I am getting so confused now.

"I don't think so this is the right time to discuss it"

"No! I already told you that you will answer my every question!" I say in irritated tone.

"Okay okay" he says as he undo his shoes and sits on the bed comfortably, lifts me up to his lap and hugs me while resting his back with the support of bed wall.

"He found you are my wife"

"So?" I frown , he put his arms around my waist

"He's a jealous man , he jealous over anything my family do and so his family does"

"Jealous" I smile for some reasons. He nods

"So?" I frown again.

"He tries to take everything we are about to achieve, so here I am with you and you are going to make my family complete which meant we will officially be the royal family in the vampire world , he don't want that. He wants you to take you with him and force you to marry his younger brother"

Now that is a news which I am really scared of! I don't want to marry any jealous lunatic vampire at all!

"No one can take you now that you are engaged to me my baby girl" he smiles down at me.

"How are you so sure, you know I dont doubt your power or your love but still if they try to play a dirty game?" I ask , because I am really very scared

"If by any chance he took you to his brother, he still can't marry you"

"Oh, why?"

"I engaged with you according to the law of blood"

"What is that law?"

"I'm vampire world, there are so many ways to marry like here on earth are different religions who follows different marriage traditions but the difference I'd that in royal sphere you can marry by any law you want and I chose this law because according to this law, if any body else will marry you , he'll be died on the spot" .
Oh no.

This is a really shocking news.

But I don't know why, I am happy to know that I am going to marry such a handsome man who is really very difficult to find.

"So, its like magic?"

"No, uh, its hard to explain, you saw those three man on the right side of that aisle with a book? "

Yes, I remember those creepy, violet dressed men there writing something on book

"Yes"

"Those were court Lords who witness marriage and spill their blood on the court book. Once they did it in a occasion after writing what the occasion is about, their blood works like a barrier between the couple and their enemies"

"That sounds cool" yes! Really cool!!

He chuckles

"So that is why you engaged me with you" I smile looking at him, and here I was trying to end this engagement. Who knew he would love me this much.

"Why you wanted to end this engagement ?" He frowns, hurt clearly seen in his eyes

Oh, I am really feeling very shameful after thinking about it. How stupid and selfish I am..
But wait, did I said it aloud?

I swear this time I didn't say it aloud! Wait...... He's a vampire and I notice he always reply something which I don't even say and always thinks I say sentences aloud which I am thinking.

No no. He reads my mind! He do! No, I wish this is a lie, I dont want him to read my mind at all.

"You caught me there" he smirks as I look up at him with wide eyes.

Oh no.

"I read your mind"

Shit that's why he caught me saying him bastard that night.

"Yes"

"Stop , its really very awkward to know that you can always read my mind"

"Not always my darling" he says as he starts kissing my neck. Ugh. This feels right.

"So, when you read my mind?"

He goes down and down to my chest kissing some naked skin of my neck as I am wearing v shaped simple top today

"Stop uh~" I moan as he comes up back to my neck and lick on the side and it feels so right, so good, so pleasurable

"I can only read your mind when you are thinking aloud , I don't wanna tell you everything, you will kick me out of your head after that baby girl"

And he's right. My skin is really pleading to meet his, I want to touch him, his chest , yes I wanna touch it. He is butting there oh no.

"Oh please Luke"

"Yes baby?"

He's teasing me! He's freaking teasing me oh god!

"No stop"

I breathe.

Bastard.

"I heard that"