Silver and Stella

I open my eyes slowly with the sound of horns of car. Its really annoying. I slept in the car.

The jam of cars is really long we can't see much in front of us. Road is like vanished.

Luke is also annoyed by the jam. Street light is broken maybe?

"What happened?" I asked stretching my arms.

"I don't know, I wish this ends soon , my cousin keeps travelling from one country to another here I wish she don't leave home"

He said while throwing his head back on the car seat - a sign that he's irritated too.

"The jam is quite long" I whisper while standing a little on foot and looking out of the car to the road through window.

Never know vampire world can have this kind of problem to be honest.

'' I wish you first went to kira's home rather than coming here " I pout dramatically

"We will go there , we need to solve your problem first"

"Why is it a bad thing that there's a power in my hand?" I tease him

"You have unlocked it even before a year passed"

"So?"

"This never happens normally"

"Is there any problem with me?" I ask while gulping.
Am I going to die or something?

"Yes, you can't control it in your first year but there's a hope if we meet my cousin"

"What's her name?"

"Her name is Stella"

Stella? Its a nice name.

"And my another cousin lives with her , she's silver"

"She's silver? Vampires have skin colour?"

"No , her name is silver"

Oh of course.
Well done Vanessa, you just made yourself a fool in front of him once again.

"We are going to meet stella right? She can solve this problem?''

"No, she have same power as you so I guess she can help"

"So there is no cure?"

"No, its nothing like that, if problem persists, we can always consult to silver, she is just like a doctor, best of the best"

"She's a doctor?"

"She can heal people very well"

"Wow! That's so cool!"
Luke chuckles a bit

"Not really, she got kidnapped by many families because of her unique power"

"Families?!"

Not a person, but a whole family, kidnapping a girl?! Goodness!!

"Yes she's kidnapped by whole families not only a person because having her is like living away from any kind of problem she can heal and solve any kind of problem.

"How far do they live?" I ask because a guy just keep blowing his horn after each second , I want to get out of this place.

"In the mountains"

"God! That far?!"
He just nods in response.

"We have to take train?" I don't want to.
"No, we will go with car only"
Thank goodness.

Again, a trip.