handsome man

Today was really exhausting, especially after the "principal incident" its already 9 pm and I am still doing homework because I started it late.

I came home and ran to my friend Lisa's house to swear at her about why she didn't come to school today!

I ended up playing video games with her after that eating delicious food with her. My mom sometimes get irritated that why I always end up like this whenever I visit her home

I finally finish my home work and lay on my bed to get a nice sleep. I don't know how but for the first time since my teenage years, I drift into a nice sleep as soon as I lay on my bed.

Wait, some one knocks on my door. Why someone is knocking on my door at this time? I know its Mom.

I get up, I am really very sleepy but for some reasons my vision is so blurred , I wanna see clearly so I rub my eyes while walking towards the door of my room. But the blurredness doesn't vanish.

What is happening with my eyes? I slowly open the door its not my mother.

She is a lady, really very very pale! She is wearing grey long dress ending up on floor with hoodie on her head. Though I am having blurred vision but I can see her one eye colour is blood red and other is black. Who is she?

Before I ask she grabs my hand and starts walking, oh no, I should scream! Before I scream she takes me towards the wall which is in front of my room door and suddenly starts disappearing into it. Oh no what is?

Before I even think anything, my hand starts disappearing into the wall which she's holding. And I too start going in the wall.

When my face finally stuck the wall and I see what's behind, in front of me are many women and men wearing grey long dresses falling on the ground with hoodie on. Their eyes are red unlike this woman. I am so shocked even to say something, my vision is getting more blurred. The crowd is standing behind a purple rope tied to one end of the purple pole to another. No one is standing out of the area which is not covered with the rope. She is not entering the area . she is just taking me towards a tree which is far from the crowd.

"Where are you taking me ??" I finally speak and she turned around while still walking towards the tree, this all is happening so fast.

"Wait ma'am " she says as we finally reach the tree she takes me behind the tree and there are two more women just like her, one red eye and another black.

"Why are you calling me ma'am? What is happening here!!" I am finally asking what's going in my mind. She just chuckled. Eeeehhhhh..... So creepy as other women also starts laughing.

"Tell me!" I shout. They just keep quite

"Sorry ma'am" the girl who brought me here apologises.

What?

They start to take my clothes off. What the heck! "No no!!" I fight but these creatures are so strong! Really very strong and fast too because in a few second I am only left with panties and my bra on my skin.

I scream

"Leave me!!"

But another second I am wearing a long greenish gown which fits me so perfectly. Strange. its of white and green colour.

The flowers embedded on my waist of the dress is of green colour whereas bottom is of pure white colour and top is slightly greenish. its so beautiful.

But this is not the right time

"Please let me go" I beg
The woman who kidnapped me again grab my arm while putting a white crown on my head and heading towards the crowd.

I notice that left side of the crowd is an aisle. It is also of green colour

What a creepy scene is playing in front of me! Grey hoodie dresses with a bell in each person's hand, they all are ringing it with a tune while staring at me and the woman is dragging me down the aisle. On the right side, there are three more people who are standing behind a golden table and writing something in the large brown book on the table with a long purple coloured pen with a feather joined at the end of it. They are wearing same dress but of violet colour.

They watch me as I cross the aisle and the lady makes me stand on the stage I just reached. She backs off, and goes down from the stage. All's eyes are on me. Left side people ringing golden bells and right side three people writing something . this is my chance, no one is holding me, I can run but as I try to step down, my head hit something cold and hard

Ouch that hurts a lot, as I look up to see whose it, I see no one, I again try to run but its like there is an invisible wall. It won't let me escape out of it. I touch it everywhere. It is everywhere!!!!

I kick it but nothing happens. Oh no I am stuck here

"Take me out!" I scream.
"Sorry ma'am only your husband can take you out from the cage of engagement " what the hell!!!

"But I don't have any husband!" I scream

"He is coming " she smiles at me. What does it suppose to mean!!?

"What you mean? There must be a misunderstanding!! " I am tired of screaming.

"No, sir is coming to engage you , keep calm and please don't collapse " she warns

"What the hell! I can't get engaged to a stranger !! Plus I am just 18!!" I yell at her suddenly all the bells quite down

I pissed them off? No, a man is coming my blurred vision is now getting away.

He is in black suit and white shirt inside , top button open, his is quit tall , He's smiling at me and walking quite fast. His hairs are quite messy and looking damn awesome on him, his personality is really very hot.

My brain starts feeling dizzy. What is happening to me!?

He finally reach the stage and comes up to me . wait. He is so freaking handsome and guess what? !!!! Oh god I can't describe how damn beautiful he is looking!

No! Not beautiful , sexy is correct word to describe him right now.

His perfect shaped lips are wearing a soft smile while he is looking down at me. My breathe is stopping slowly.

He is shining so brightly under the moon which I didn't notice was shining.

He is looking breath taking. Am I going to get engaged with him?