Family Members

"Go, fresh your self up, take some rest you have a big evening coming ahead" she smiles and points at The door .

I stands up smiling back. Big evening? I am again nervous. What she meant by big evening.

As I reach the door I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn back to see kira frowning at me. I frown back. What is it ?

"You know where are you going?" She asks, slight humor filled in her voice.

"Uh" I suddenly realize she's right! I don't know where my room is?

"Come" she says as she grabs my hand slightly and we both get out of the room, she closes her room's door behind her.

We walk through the corridor and get out of it where stairs are. She don't go down she takes my hand and enters another corridor. Looking Same as previous. She stops at the front gate and knocks on it.

"Its your room" she smiles

"Goodbye see you at evening" she leaves while saying this. How my room will be I guess? I hear the door opening. Its Luke. I remember I am gonna stay in Luke's room.

A slight smile comes across his lips.

"Welcome darling" he says as he grabs my waist and suddenly pulls me to him in the room and shuts the door behind .

"Yeah" I breathe after this he's so fast.

"Your mother is really very cute, sweet and small" I say as I steady myself in his embrace.

"Small?" He frowns and starts laughing .

Was it that funny? I don't find this funny at all.

"She isn't small" he finishes.

"She looks small you know..... Like 20 years old girl, so young, so beautiful" and it makes sense why Luke, Xavier and Natasha are this cute . and me? I am nothing in front of them at all.

------~~~~'''''||||||'''''||

I am currently sitting on this big couch of living room which is quite huge. Wearing a black dress with diamond neck design its quite expensive which kira gave me to wear it in the evening. I hear some cars arriving, Luke is sitting with me on the couch and kira on the adjacent coach from us.

After few minutes we hear some yelling voices

"No no , why you bring her?" A boy says

"I didn't trust me she forced me to" another guy says

"If I'll burn her this evening don't blame me" its Natasha.

He voices are coming nearer. AND finally three boys and two three girls enter the huge gates. Luke and me stands up while more face palm.

Is she irritated for some reasons?

As they all look us they all starts smiling except a blonde. She's glaring at kira and me too!

She's not looking like she's from this family. She have sharp features.

All comes to us and stands straight looking down at kira. Kira is glaring them all. What's wrong?

She sighs and stands up

"Okay, this is Vanessa" she says as she smiles at me, I smile back nervously.

"Hello" I say lightly.

"Hey nice to meet you! " a boy first yells. He is quite cheerful.

All the boys are young and looking like they are in their mid twenties, Xavier is between them too.

"I am Sam Luke's elder brother, welcome home" he smiles, when he smiles, he looks same as Luke.

"He is Jacques, Luke's another elder brother " kira points at the guy who is smiling at me.

"You met Xavier early" she says and then she points to the the three girls.

"She's Natasha" kira says

"Luke's younger sister"

"Hi again" she smiles warmly

"And she's sira Luke's another younger sister" she points at the short cute girl who is smiling at me showing her white teeth.

"Hi" I say to her and she replies hi back.

"You are cute" Sira says, I smile as a reply.

"Yes, we are really very happy to meet you. You look lovely" Sam says.

I just blush. I don't know what to say?

Plus kira forgot to introduce that blonde girl.

"And this" kira says in irritated tone

"Is Sam's sister in law , Alexis" she says as she points out that blonde girl with a forced smile.

"Hello" Alexis smiles at me