To the principle's room

"No stop it" I blush.

"Are you always this much of a pervert?" I close my eyes in irritation .

"Pervert?" I open my eyes and see him frowning in amusement. Or I think he wasn't expecting this coming out of my mouth.

"Yeah?" I whisper slowly. I don't want him to get angry on me.....

"You don't like it?" He frowns some more. Now what I answer to this? Of course no you idiot Vanessa!

"No!" I say.

"Its okay we always can work on it" he says as he sighs and closes his eyes.

"Why you came straight here after work?" I really wanted to ask this one to him. Do he really cares about me so much?

"No I first went to my house to get freshen up" he looks at me
"Now sleep you have to wake up early tomorrow right?" He says as he switch of the light of lamp

"No, I wanna ask you why you so suddenly came into my life and got engaged to me when you didn't in previous year?" I whine

"Well, good question there you made but I will discuss this with you tomorrow so you better sleep"

"But!"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Last time please"

"No"

"I won't ask you anything after this"
...
...
.....
.......
......

"No"

Bastard!

"Once we will get married , I'll really punish you for calling me a bastard, you better make note of that" I can't see his expressions in the dark but I'm sure he's serious.

But how he heard that? Did I say it aloud? No, I remember that I didn't say it . ugh.

I close my eyes and try to sleep but I can't . he is laying so close to me and his heavy arm is around my waist how can I sleep like this?

And main thing, is he sleeping? Vampires don't sleep. Specially at night.

"Luke?" I whisper to check if he's asleep .

"Yes?" He replies , he's not asleep! And he won't because he's a vampire. It will be really very awkward to sleep in front of a person who will not sleep and who knows if vampires can see in dark too? Then he'll be able to see my awkward sleeping face ufh! How embarrassing!

"You won't sleep?" I whisper again

"I'll if you will stop talking and start sleeping" he whispers back. Oh my, his whisper is so sexy!

"So vampires can sleep?"

"If they want to then yes, but if they don't want to then no. Its not important to sleep for us at all" oh, so why is he sleeping? Just for fun?

"Sleep Vanessa" he orders. Why is he ordering me? But I have no choice because he's right, my cruel principle changed the school timings. .
"Good night" he whispers again

"Yeah, good night" I say as I close my eyes. This night is going to be long because I can't sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I wake up and rub the sleepiness off of my eyes,I realize that Luke is no more here . he's gone! What a bastard! He left without even bothering to tell me! How rude he is! Then I realize that the alarm which is cause of the disturbance in my sleep is still ringing. Its 6 am. The cruel cruel principle!

I go to the bathroom to do morning business and come out to dress up for the school.

I see the ring still in my hand and I smile while seeing it shining . I love this ring .

"Stop smiling like creep" uh oh, its my mother I rapidly put the hand inside my Jean's pocket.

"Oh mom, I was just remembering a joke you told me once" I lie. She smiles too

"I just made sure today that you won't miss school, come down eat food" she smiles and go back downstairs.

I too go downstairs and do breakfast and leave for the school. In school I meet my friend Lisa. She's currently swearing at me because I missed school tomorrow and she was left alone.

Its not like we don't have another friends but they are irritating, some are idiots and rest are reader bug, so we be friends with them but sit with each other.

"You daughter of a panda, don't you fucking miss the school again without informing me" she says and put her blonde hairs on one side of her shoulder.

"I won't ma'am , please forgive me" I sigh

"Don't ma'am me" she says as we both enter the assembly hall, there was an announcement that again principle is coming to give his speech.

This time I stand on the last position because Lisa is with me.

"Why this young bastard is principle?" She says while frowning her brows in irritation

"Its been days he's giving speeches day after day!" She again complains.

"I think its his first time" she says as boys and girls around us chuckles.

Soon, the speech ends and we walk back to the class. But when I reach the middle way, there the principle is standing so we maintain discipline while going to the classes, as I passes through him, he points at me.

Today, he's wearing black office suit and a white shirt with a black tie.

He's wearing very strong scent. Its addicting. Wait, Luke's more addicting. Its even sweet.

Lisa looks at me with worried eyes while passing through the corridor.

"Come to my office" he sounds so angry while he walks towards his room.

Oh no, is he angry on me about the iPhone incident? His strong voice is sounding so dangerous today.

I start walking to his room.

-------

Rate and share