confused

Luke's POV.

-----~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~--

I look closely at her beautiful face which is looking like a shattered peace of glass right now. Natasha and Sira is going to find where the hell same have gone and I am trying to read her mind. She's not thinking aloud, its because she's feeling sad. Human thinks slowly and silently when they are sad.

I have her in my arms safely but still I am worried about her. Nicolas surely told her some thing which is not true or may I say something bad? He wants to hurt her and separate me from her in anyway possible. I can't let that happen to me.

I can't bear the lose. If anything happens to her I'll die right at that spot. She's faking a smile while saying I'm fine bullshit.

"I know you are not fine , don't fake smile Vanessa, please tell me what he said to you" I say more in begging tone. Her pretty little mouth is shaped in a slight smile again. Why is she doing this!?

I just want to kiss her really hard.

Baby girl , please don't do this to me. To you. To us.

"Just don't believe a word he said to you" that's all I can say to her right now to comfort her. She's making it hard for me to do it.

"Yeah" she sighs lightly, her beautiful eyes looking here and there for Natasha and Sira. Her eyes are falling down slightly. She's tired. She wants to sleep.

"Come" I say as I pick her up bridal style and goes out to my car.

"Xavier?" I go near exit where Xavier is talking to a girl

"Oh yes?" He asks the girl with him frowns at me while giving me a smirk. Wait, she's the same gilt who was with Sam a when we get here . do she ever get tired!?

"I am going to the car, Vanessa is tired. Nicolas showed up too, so she's double tired" I say him with worried expression and looks down at Vanessa. She's sleeping.

"Oh no what He said?!"  He also starts to panic

"I'll tell you when we will get at home  , tell nat, Sam  and Sira that we already left okay?" He just nods while thinking something. I know what is he thinking.

I takes Vanessa inside the car and put her on the passenger's seat lightly. What kind human takes stress at the nighttime?! That is why I never wanted her to come here.

"Sweet dreams baby girl" I kiss her head lightly and sit on the drivers seat starting the car.

--------------~~~

As we reach home I park the car, my baby girl is in a deep sleep. I really like to watch her asleep. Even sometimes I imagine her Nude.

Seriously what is she doing to me!? I love touching her petite little figure. She's way too innocent and cute for me I know but I love her innocence AMD cuteness

thinking this, I enter the house only to find mother yelling at maids. I sight she never gets tired from this.

"Mom?" I say in irritated tone she looks at me and then down at Vanessa and pokes her tongue out of her mouth.

"Oops" she says sheepishly. "Go go, take her to your room" she smiles at me. I go upstairs, put her in bed  and undo her dress , she really looks so deliciously hot in her under wears. But it's not the right time.

I put some light shirt on her and cover her with blanket. She cuddles her face in the pillow. I kiss her cheek and go downstairs where my mother is sitting on couch.

"Where are the others?!" She asks in concerned voice.

"Coming in a few minute mom" I sigh.

"What happened there?" Mom says while frowning a brow. How she always finds it out!?

"Nicolas showed up"

"What he said?" She says while picking up glass of water

"I don't know, he said something to Vanessa and she's looking like he's sad" I look down at floor. Guilt building up in my chest. If anything happens to her or if she do anything wrong it all will be my fault.

"You left her alone!?" Mom whispers dangerously. Uh oh.....

"No mom I said Natasha and Sira to take care of her while I was doing something with Xavier" how lame Luke.

"Listen Luke, you are going to get married to this girl and I don't want to get any innocent girl get hurt because of your stupidness are you getting my point?!" She again whispers dangerously.

I just nod. Still thinking the possibilities of what may Nicolas have said to her?