bye

After some time, I open my eyes to see Nicola's room , the lights are on and its little better.

I think I slept more than an hour and I can hear some voices out from this room.

Its a girls voice. She is yelling at someone
Maybe Nicolas ? Is she her mother? I wish, she will be a nicer person. At least better than Nicolas.

I try to hear what they are arguing about. And I slightly get passed in this mission.

"I never knew you'll become this" the girl's voice says

"You know I am doing this for us, for all of us" Nicolas replies.

"Its last warning Luke, I am coming after two days, you are aware of the things I can do to you"

And after that I hear the door bang and the girl's  voice never comes again.

Luke groans loudly. Suddenly, I feel my throat aching, its because its been a while I haven't drunk anything. Will I die?

I have no idea if Nicolas will kill me after the marriage.

Maybe he'll get killed because I am spelled with blood law, the person who will marry me except luke will die at the spot.

Suddenly, the door room opens with a loud bang, it's Nicolas , his eyes are burning red, he is angry about something I don't know but I know that I am looking like a bird in a cage filled with fear.

"You!" He yells at me
"You are the reason behind this all!" Now what I've done?!

I try to sink into the bed. This guy can do anything to me plays I am chained.

"I'll kill you!" He yells while coming furiously towards me.

This makes my eyes about to come out from my sockets. I m breathing in abnormal pace and also struggling with the chains. They are now making bruises on my wrists.

I grabs one of the chain and breaks it with his one hand like its a thread while looking at me with the most scariest expressions.

"Nico-" I am cut off by his actions, he again do the same thing with my other hand.

Now I am free. I try to get up from the bed as fast as possible while breathing like it's my last day.

He grabs my bruised wrist  I yell in pain. He picks me up and put me on his one shoulder like am a toy and I start to hit his back with my hands

"Do you think this will  help you?! It will make things MORE worse!" He yells dangerously and I flinch.

I start to sob silently until he puts me   on the table.

"If I can't marry you then luke cannot marry you too" he whispers with a slight smirk.

I think I know what he is gonna do to me.

He'll kill me.

He suddenly grabs a broken glass with sharp edge. Its length is about my arm's.

I close my eyes but it don't help much,he already stabbed me.

He stabbed me in my Stomach.

I yell loudly as some blood flows through my mouth.

This is it. Its was my last day. I cry out aloud. I am dying in the worst way.

He takes out the glass and then leave me alone.

I am dying alone, no one will ever know how I died.

I loved Luke soon much. I love my mother I moved my school. This is end.  Bye bye world.