jealous

"Oh that's nice" says kira with a warm smile.

I go to my seat and sit with my cheeks and years burning. She is all so sweet around the family. Don't she know every one hates her? If she had enough shame she would jump out of this train right now.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you that we also have a dress code" Luke says as he comes toward me. He see me and his expression changes.

"What is it?" He says as he sit besides me.

"Nothing I am just thinking about what should I wear"

"You are a bad liar but I'll know soon, that you know very well right" he smirks and give me a little soft kiss on my cheeks.

"Luke?" A sweet voice calls from the next cabin. Damn Alexis.

"What she wants now" he says as he stands up and entre her cabin.

Luke closes the door of the cabin so I can not see a single thing now. I  curious why Alexis called him.

As I go near the door I hear some voices.

"We should run then" I hear Alexis voice.

Run? Run where?!!

"No I am sorry I can't" Luke denies .
"Why not?" I hear Alexis whining

"Because of Vanessa" he says

"Agh! We both know we have to leave her! She is not good enough"

Now that makes me cry. Tears start building up in my eyes. Do not cry Vanessa. Do not. They are running away. I knew luke loved her from the day I saw him sitting with her.

Damn you luke. You played with me!

"Okay, I'll come at 4 am Vanessa should be asleep by then and we can do it"

"Oh Xavier will come to company us "

What?! Oh my lord! Nicolas was right! He told me that whole family is cheating on me.

He was freaking right.

I heard footsteps coming closer to the cabin gate so I ran to the seat and behaved like nothing happen.

Luke comes out with a wide smile on his face . of course he is handsome but now, he is going to leave me for her.

No no! Don't think about it again. If I'll think about it too much, he will read my mind and I don't want to stop him anymore. He is not mine then its okay. I just need to get out safely from here.

"Em... Vanessa?" Says luke with weird expressions. Oh no he heard me?!

"Why are you sitting on the luggage?" He says while sitting on The seat. Oh no. What's wrong with me.

I blush a little , its embarrassing.

"Oh sorry I was checking how strong is this" really vanessa?

'That's cute come here and check how strong am I" he winks while opening his arms for me.

This behaviour of him stops me to believe that he do not love me . wait! Vanessa keep quiet.

"What are you thinking?" He blinks.

Cakes! Vanessa cakes! Think about cakes how sweet and delicious they are!

"Em...?"

Cakes cakes ! Go cakes wohhooo!

"I like what you think" he chuckles. Thank goodness.

'Yeah" I sigh heavily.

"Do you like cakes that much my cake?" He says while making me sit on him.

"Yah" I nod rapidly

"I like cake too I am gonna eat it" he says as he bite my cheek lightly. That makes me blush.

"Luke?" Again Alexis. What the hell!